Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

msn messanger

Options
  • 29-09-2003 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

i have 2 accounts with messenger, but i can only use messenger for one account at a time, is there a way around this?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

The latest version of messenger and the built in windows messenger (as part of xp) will run seperately & concurrently - allowing u to run to different accounts.

Also, as fars i remember, you can run two accounts via Trillian? Not sure anymore as i got pi$$ed off with msn messenger and uninstalled it forever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Zaltais

Yeah - don't use Messenger - use Trillian

http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/

Multiple accounts AND multiple protocols (ICQ, Yahoo, MSN) etc in one client - you can talk to your self on MSN! Hurrah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

see the attachment, I got it off mess.be but couldn't be bother looking for the link as its only 3kb.

It allows you to open up messenger and sign in off line, but you can open as many instances of messenger as you like.

Have tried it myself.

Gid.

Advertisement