Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ohhh Koopa Lost! TO A CA MUPPET

Options
  • 15-06-1999 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

MEep Getting Old Now

[This message has been edited by DEATH (edited 18-06-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

yeah all those challenges were for lan you muppet smile.gif

also, you started calling me 'lame' when you realised u couldnt move me from RA.. u couldnt touch me when i was camping there smile.gif

i came down because i thought i had proved my point, u had resorted to calling me 'pussy' and 'oh i didnt expect this from you' etc.

i couldve just stayed up there for the whole game, sure i was still on 350 h

demos are availiable, just ask me on irc (2.5 megs)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Whats That
    Excuses?
    Surely not From the mighty koopa.
    the god of all that is irish quake.
    WHAT HE LOST

jee i cant believe it
    now what will i believe in

then play me on lan

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Ah sure death, as CG we beat koopa when he was mascarading as Blade for CW.
    Guess CW musta thought they couldnt handle us CA muppets without swithcing koopa in for Blade :p

Since it went to the final round of the 3rd series I guess they might have had a point.

DeV.
    Insert claim by Koopa to have beaten me in France (its not true btw.)
    v

oi! it is true!
    5 rounds.. 5 - 0 in france (it wasnt damage mod)
    it was morning, i remember that much

i am sure i took a screenshot, i will post it as soon as i find it

sure we can play each other at wwman's lan on friday.. we are both going to it, and we will both have our own machines (p450's instead of p300's at nethouse)

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 15-06-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

jesus death you muppet

it's people like you what cause unrest

so koopa can't lose no? my god if it was a competition or ANYTHING you'd be wiped so ****ing clean

you sound like such a muppet death
    who are you?

why are you such a muppet? parents fault?
    no-ones fault but your own i'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 CrEaT IvE

YEAH!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Wooo Death, you groovy human. Well done. smile.gif

Jasus, but do you really have to rub it in? Settle down Beavis. Oh yeah, get him on a LAN, and make him TAAAAKE IT!!!!!

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

he was obviously drunk and tired and had his hands tied.
    it takes a lot of skill and practise and brilliance to beat koopa on a lan when hes sober and awake.
    errr.... hold on. i beat koopa on a lan!
    hehehehe have some sam.
    no hold on, have some more wink.gif

ya see q2 muppets are better than q1 muppets!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Riker

Well done Death but there's no need to boast about it is there?

Koopa does seem to be a bad loser though, I beet him twice last summer on non-DM levels and he didn't say "GG" just started making excuses on why I beat him which was in reality fair and square.

Take it

• Advertisement

I WOuldnt Have Even posted here if he hadnt insisted on making excuses all over the shop.

What can ya go eh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

why don't you just meet in dublin for a scrap!!!!!!!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

congrats on the win. Out of interest what were the pings like during the match?

No need to gloat though. makes you sound suprised.... smile.gif

[This message has been edited by LoLth (edited 15-06-99).]

Its All just talk this wasnt personal or anything it just came up as part of the ca is killing quake.ie thread.

Sure id bait him in scrap anyway right koopa wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

oh dear

anyway, it's not as if it was really a CA vs. War match. It was one on one, with extra health, TP1 and all weaps. (wasn't it?) whereas CA is a team game and Wars are team oriented as well.

J.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ahh death be fair, Koopa didn't have his fullbrights, aimbot, hacked maps or dodgy proxies tongue.gif

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

ahhhh sam u know u suck anyway smile.gif
    just face up to it.. excuses.. pah

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

Lads,
    I've said this all along, the arab is crap.
    Sam, u silly arabian muppet, i told u were sh!t and u didn't believe me. So now i get to say "I told you so".

meep

Mickah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Spaceman

ffs, it must be crap to be Koopa, doesn't
    matter how ****in lethal ya are or who's ass ya kick, ya loose one game and the muppets start takin pot shots!!

Don't listen to that Micakah or whatever the **** his name is wink.gif, hes only a ****in youngsta anyway tongue.gif

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Now hang on, Koopa did blow off on the CA IS FOR MUPPETS thread and has repeatedly told me that he could beat me with just +attack and +forward (in jest).

Death called him on it and had the balls to play him and beat him.

Death didnt start into duel players nor war players, and has never claimed that he would win that contest so I think in all fairness death has a right to be proud and stick two fingers up at the arrogant war players in general.

Gowan ya mad thing death. Koopa resorted to "hide in the RA" tactics claiming it was all he had to do to win and thus prove his point. similarly people (mostly pox) have been saying that there is no need to move from a spot.
    You see this is the crux of the difference. CA players WILL move from a spot for 2 reasons.

1. We WANT to fight. We WANT a big mosh. We want to score and camping is NOT a good way to encounter and hurt enemies.

2. We WONT use the (supposedly) most effective tactics (ie RA camping.)
    Because WINNING ISNT EVERYTHING.
    In Duels and Wars it has become everything to win. It used to be considered lame to camp but now a lot of DM games are determined by who can camp best.
    CA players despise RA campers in the main. In CA its more HOW you win then what score you get.

Anyway, Koopa still has the duelk crown but I think Death has thrown egg on the collective high and mighty war players faces.

TAKE IT.

DeV.

just because i didnt say 'gg' im a bad loser,riker. cool!

GG M8!!
    L33+ M8!!

"Koopa resorted to "hide in the RA" tactics claiming it was all he had to do to win and thus prove his point"
    basically i played those games because i wanted to see if death had a way to uproot campers in CA, and he failed miserably.. when he realised he hadnt even damaged me when he had been trying to get me out of ra, he resorted to calling me 'lame' and 'pussy' in the game.. and telling me that if i did that on a server id get kicked.
    why should i be forced to walk out into his spam rockets?
    the best tactic WAS to just sit at the top of ra, i only came down after i thought id proven my point.

oh yeah, death why dont you come to wwmans lan this friday? you live in lucan, catch the 25a bus into town(£1.10), we can have that scrap too (heh)

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 15-06-99).]

Well for the record I dont think you are a bad loser Koopa and fair dues for playing such a high profile challenge where you had the most to lose, but you (and others) should accept that there are skills to CA that you refuse to acknoledge.

CA is played for fun, NOT JUST to win so we have two objectives where as Duels seem to only have one. Win at any cost.

So you have explained how you won one series (by camping RA). Care to explain how you lost the other two? Bad mouse? Broken wrist?

This bread is stale! *Fling*

Dev.
    ps: I find this all highly entertaining and im not trying to **** people off. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

"TO A CA MUPPET" u said it mate

no, i actually lost that series, cos i came out of ra

won the second one , lost the third one
    fair play death, youre a decent modemer CA dm3 player.. but this was the whole point of me saying in all my 'challenges' so far that it had to be LAN.. sure i suck on modem anyway, Overlord and Beast from UL and Bunny(when hes on form/has a good mouse) can beat me on modem.

by the way, i won on frags overall, he won on rounds only.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Stop making excuses sam wink.gif If you can beat him on a lan then you can beat him using modem.

You gonna to finish that?
    *munch*munch*

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

AHHAhahhaHHAHAHAH, RIDE it SAM.

LOL, I can't wait to hear how u ramble on about this the next time I meet you ... smile.gif

Just TAKKKKKKKE IT {!}

"If you can beat him on a lan then you can beat him using modem."

shows how little you know wing smile.gif

ah lads, lets not turn this into a 'quick, jump on the first sign of weakness' thing. Koops will beat most if not all of us in duels. He's a damn good player.

As I said before, congrats Death. BUT, I believe the point Koopa made was that he could camp top of RA in a CLAN match and do well , not necessarily win. That has yet to be tried out. Death , for once your aim must've been off tongue.gif

Maybe we could try it out sometime for FUN.

J.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Alan

Since Koopa played you at your game (CA, tp1, all weapons, 350h) why don't you play him at his game?

See who comes out with the biggest margin of victory.

Alan

Advertisement