Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Carling Cup3rd round draw

• 29-09-2003 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Some interesting ties here.

Blackburn V Liverpool

Leeds V Man U

and Newcastle V West Brom.

both newcastle and leeds need their seasons kick started if they lose these games...i dont know whats gonna happen buti dont think tis gonna be pretty.

Draw for the third round of the Carling Cup:

Bristol City v Southampton

Everton v Charlton

Nottm Forest v Portsmouth

Blackburn v Liverpool

Bolton v Gillingham

Wigan v Middlesbrough

Wolves v Burnley

Blackpool v Crystal Palace

Chelsea v Notts County

QPR v Manchester City

Reading v Huddersfield

Aston Villa v Leicester

Tottenham v West Ham

Arsenal v Rotherham

Newcastle v West Brom

Leeds v Manchester United

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Blackburn v Liverpool is the stand out tie for me

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Blackburn v Liverpool is the stand out tie for me

Is that cause you support Blackburn??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by yop
    Is that cause you support Blackburn??

uh no, it is because i think it would be the better game of the lot

i support Arsenal btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Should be interesting to see souness and houllier resume battle so soon, leeds v manchester is also a huge rivalry but united should have no problems...

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

So Leeds it is. We'll probably beat them with our youth team the way they're performing at the moment. :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Do or die for Leeds, Blackburn maybe more interested in staying in Europe but both should be no holds barred games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Originally posted by Washout
    Some interesting ties here.

Leeds V Man U

and Newcastle V Leeds.

Leeds have to play Man U and Newcastle to get through?? I guess the FA have it in for them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

I can see Blackburn beating Liverpool unfortunately but there is always hope that we can bounce back from that humiliating defeat yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

Originally posted by p.pete
    Should be interesting to see souness and houllier resume battle so soon, leeds v manchester is also a huge rivalry but united should have no problems...

which united??? there both united!!! manchester united and leeds united!!! im goin 4 manchester united

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by woosaysdan
    which united??? there both united!!! manchester united and leeds united!!! im goin 4 manchester united

My bad.... monday morning blues.

i man Newcastle V West Brom

• Advertisement
Advertisement