Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ta Wwman

Options
  • 19-06-1999 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Cheers Eamo for the Lan Party, next time I head out with the Q2 lads I'll buy you a pint. Oh and well done Koopa with those "l33t sh4ftin skillz" in that duel with Ser wink.gif

Gandalf.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

where can i get the demos of these l33t skills as i am an avid fan of that arabians l33tness with the mother of all weapons the lightening gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

ya wan

d3hm0z!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Yea cheers eamo for the lan partay thang, had a few fun duels but I wouldnt take on that one armed boxer that's for sure. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yeah, twas good fun.
    apart from someone leavin the house door open on sunday and letting the dog escape onto the road where it promptly got run over.
    hmm, must replace dog.
    bloody mutts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

yeah good stuff eamo, whats this about dog being run over? you serious?

• Advertisement

i sh1t you not. that is one ex dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

jeesus Eamo ... sorry to hear that.
    I think she even liked me!!
    She woke me and Sam up that morning licking our ears.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Emmm she died the night before Jay, you sure it was the dog? wink.gif

Blade

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

$hit man, sorry to hear about your dog, well it couldn't of been me cos I wasn't there at that stage. That happened to Maxmilian and Janey's dog years ago, they lived on a duel carriage way and what was it they said, oh yeah DDSAODC

dead dog splattered all over duel carrigeway.

no, its ok now.
    the dog has come back to life.
    erm, its a bit smaller and a different sorta colour, but hopefully the bro wont notice (yeah right mum, the kid aint stoopid!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

well if the new dog is smaller you could skin the corpse of the old one and glue it onto the new one? for the sake of the kid like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

rofl x 1000 Noggie smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Aww.... is this the same mutt that woke me up manys a time by jumping onto my chest after me having only 2 hours sleep?

Lovely animal really....

I'll miss it :/ - in a funny insincere kinda way... does the new one yap and lick your face while you're trying to sleep and hump your leg or is it an upgraded model?

It's prolly a slower dog, with less shades of brown...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

nah it was deffo the sunday morning Blade, I had dog saliva in my ear all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Overlord

WWMan your hospitality over the weekend knew no bounds - thanks a million for the beer and the smokes exactly when we needed them after 6 hours of solid quaking. Terrible to hear about the dog, I dunno what happened there but she was cool no doubts. Maybe it was Gandalfs sock that drove her nuts or perhaps she just wanted to get away from Ser wink.gif

Advertisement