Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a rumour I heard once...

Options
  • 29-09-2003 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

There was a rumour that I heard one that there was this web American web site

where you could get paid for programming piece work like php and little bit of scripts and such like

it worked like an agency ... that's all I know I googled for it but all I got was spam sites the word "job" tends to get a lot sh1t

it would be nice to get paid for programming once in a while :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Perhaps you were thinking of something like www.freelancers.net ? Not American, but British :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

heh, that rent a coder thing sounds too good to be true, unless of course people are only paying 5 euro a site or something cheapo like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Kernel32

I have looked at rentacoder before and it looks legit but the bids are very low, a lot of them probably come from India etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 trunks

• Advertisement
Advertisement