Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA Team.IE Trials

Options
  • 21-06-1999 10:48pm

OK after recieving a large responce from ppl wanting to play for the CA team.I have decided to give trials to these following ppl,for the final 2 places in the squad.
    Blade Blaster Crash Ste Riker Furi(heard alot about him,but havnt seen him play in ages)Gandalf and Mindphuk.

The Trials will be held on the indigo CA server at 8:00pm on thursday.If you do not turn up,that is not my fault.

Regarding games i have yet to hear from the UK.Im am also Talking to Dream from France about a possible game(if he can get 2 more players with a decent ping)and to another clan POQ just to wet our appitite.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Old Mark

Emmm im slightly Sickened the trials are on Thursday at 8 but im off to Florida that morning sad.gif

CrasH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭blaster

Sure ill b there mate

Blaster tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

There space for me there pal ??

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

No Slosh ure crap tongue.gif

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Hmmm,

I could wop most of that panel in CA, especially that Slosh muppet. smile.gif

As for Gandalf, well, he's CG, say no more.........

If ure trialing, I'll have a go.

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Who is allready on the Ca Team?

/Slap!

Grrrrr 9pm tonite Jadey - meet u on IRC first.

smile.gif

It will hurt me to embarass you, but OK, Nine it is...

smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

Jaden ya mad hoare remember our little challenge? smile.gif and as for the members of the panel as u put it there are some solid players included in it

Alas, I try to forget. smile.gif

Anyway, alot of people would beat me at CA one - on one, there is no doubt about that. I would beat alot of people, again no doubt. On on one demonstrates mastery of CA skills, like tracking, dodging, and RJs.

The real beauty of CA is the fact that it depends so much on teamwork. * guys can pop onto a server and have some good games, but 4 v 4 with 4 average guys, and 4 organised average guys is at times, almost a no - contest. You've all seen it. I'm not saying that 4 muppets on a team could wop any 4 lads, but teamplay has a very big effect on the outcome.

The jist is that the best players are not necessarily the choices for the CA team. (It does sound silly, but think about it.) CG have some great players, (I would note Dev, Death, and Gan as good/great CAers.), but still got beat by 4 chaps who were used to playing together. Hehe. And before you start moaning Death, you being there would not have made a difference. smile.gif.

In order to prove this, we could pit the eventual team CA,IE against the next 4, and you would find, over time, that there wouldn't be a whole lot in it. I won't make the IE team, but I could play on a team that could beat them. smile.gif. And I will.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

• Advertisement

Like yeah you tell them
    sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

Ah Dre man, that time sucks ass.

8 on a Thursday evening, are ya MAAAAAD, some people live a little.

Anyway I might be able to find some way of showing but I've got heads coming down on Thursday, so can't we just like move it back till say 11 ? or 12 ? or 1am ?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Errrmmm can I try out for the team ? smile.gif
    you know I regularly whip you Dre wink.gif

The team already is

Devore
    Zero
    Jay
    Dre
    Lorcan
    Death
    Sickboy

What i want is a squad of nine,so there are 3 places going.So if you turn up at 7:30 on IRC on #CA.Clan.IE.

A couple of more ppl i would like to see there are Chaos Johno and Slosh smile.gif

FFS Dre

Why doesn't every1, even the ppl u got listed, have to trial for it, I KNOW that players not listed on the team are better as some listed on the team, so why don't you just be totally fair and make every1 go to the trial yoke ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

OCB can't play for the team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 number3

<daa post snipped>

[This message has been edited by Regi (edited 22-06-99).]

Umm did i hear sombody sqeek there .

Oh BTW Slosh you must owe me a few points now,after i kicked Daa off the CA servers over the weekend about 20 times ?

ah Dre yav gotta be ***

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Lol ste cheeky.gif
    Whatcha gota do to be noticed?

http://surf.to/ScarletRage
    DK 0wns U

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭johnoo

In all fairness it is the only way your gonna get a team without everyone moaning even if u dont get on yourself it will be the best clan arena team we can make. I mean death doesnt even go to lans EVER.

Only fair way is to amke em turn up thursday at 7:30.

TKCjohno

whats All This
    Soreness?
    Ooooooooo missus
    tongue.gif

Some one say Lan?
    Wots that then
    sunglasses.gif

Oooooh Another ca challenge
    oooooH

Me And anyone that wants to will play you.

sunglasses.gif

Slosh, you want a piece of this? smile.gif

I know you do,
    I KNOW YOU DO.

Show the insolent little whippersnappers how it's done. Devore/Death, you should do the same. The kiddies need some disipline.

smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

Im there Jadey... Not tonite tho.. bringing the Missus to see The Matrix - she fell asleep the last time...

S.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

doctah dre can i triall ????

Ice Cube(H-K)

I wouldn't call it soreness ...

smile.gif

I'd just call it another wasteful attempt. smile.gif
    Me and Johno challenge any other 2 lads Dray can throw up against us in a 2 v 2 CA game.

but he won't accept.

Ure Missus fall asleep alot on ya Brian?

smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

sunglasses.gif

• Advertisement

Exhausted Rob wink.gif

HTTKB!

Advertisement