Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Republic Of Loose

Options
  • 30-09-2003 10:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭

seen them twice in the last week, what a band, most exciting band around both signed and unsigned by a long way

www.beautifullosers.info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Very impressed by these boys when I saw them play last night supporting Andrew WK. Initially thought they were out of place on the bill, but they were brilliant. I was seeing all sorts of influences, like Nick Cave in Mike Patton's shorts throwing Mick Jagger/Ian Brown shapes, with the Chillis as a backing band, but playing the blues...

And they did a good job of winning over the meatheaded f*cks who were there to PARTY!

Any music available to purchase?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭eddiesheridan

They are releasing a single called " Girl im gonna **** you up"
    Get it , its good

cpu-records

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Good?! It's effin' brilliant! I love the guitar riff in it. Simple but effective ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

so much going on with that band they are amazing. Shades of Tom Waits , Nick Cave, The rolling stones and they just have amazingly infectious songs

Advertisement