Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLanUK?

Options
  • 23-06-1999 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hiho , just let people know im not playing for clanUK ,due to them not haveing sponsor's, and it costing me too much, and also main member's unable to play, Timber has lost ISDN to a £1000 phone bill, and Acq playing Q3 only , Aerotus is left to take charge and pick new team , (gl james) i said i wouldnt pay for the travel like i did at fusion, it always cost's too much.
    Maybe i can trial with teamIE ...?

\Ser

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Yep. Splendid idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

no yer crap smile.gif
    Who's place will u take? cheeky.gif

[This message has been edited by Chaos (edited 23-06-99).]

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

/me is confused.

I'm happy to have you on the team, you certainly showed teamplay skills at the trial night.

We all need to talk about a number of issues. Perhaps its time for an online meeting... I'll post details.

BTW we have sponsorship. Everything is green light. And we WILL win this.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

well i c it like this....... u had a chance to play for Ireland and u decided to play for england..... i mean how much more controversy do you expect like? I mean me not having anything really to do with the quake scene it may mean nothing but it's like...... if u hold ure colours high and then can change them so quick because of money then what can i say.....(judas?) ....listen i'm not nationalistic when it comes to quake but...... there gotta be pride like. Get ure act together and go sort out the english sponsorship and stuff.

well i voiced i am held resposible for all in this post

MUPPETRY!

FB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

FB ser played for ireland in the 5 nations .. then he moved to england so he played for uk .. now he's moved back... I'd say any of team.ie would happily have played for clan_uk in fusion - and get the chance to play with/against the best players in the world. I think gi.mouserat also played for the uk team once upon a time..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 CrEaT IvE

Absolutely Jim, and the irish team can only benifit by his playing with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Nah I think Ser sux. There is absolutely no way he would be good enough for the team.

chya right.

I reckon Team.ie has hit gold. Pity Beast doesn't practice anymore (and Tomb). The 2 of them together would be unstoppable.

QUAKE's.....goin down.

going

going

GONE

but what can be done???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

I think we're doing okay as a team CONSIDERING Beast rarely plays, I only play in nethouse (and thats usually q2 or 3)
    Tomb is not on much and Von seems the only one playing online. Not to mention the fact that we're all HPB's like either. We'll be playing teams of 4 FREAKS at rapture, LPB's on daddy's ISDN who play wars every ****ing night and if they don't play in 2 days...they are rusty. I think the team will stick to the original format. KFFFFF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

No we're not doing ok as a team. The nethouse games were very bad ffas. Tomb and Mickah were badly missed.

Gonna have to talk to nicky about peoples strengths and weaknesses cos he's a better judge than anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

YEA BUNNY

YOUR WRONG. {!}

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

here Ste, i found todds rod.. it was stuck to a tree

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

no, wait.. wasnt a tree, it was a bee.
    so theres this bee going round dublin with todds rod stuck to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

What are you ste?? a bug or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

No i think you'll find he is infact an annoying little ********....not a bug:/

Advertisement