Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aldi digi camera-eats batterys,am i d only one?

Options
  • 30-09-2003 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭

i bought a digital camera in aldi at the start of summer for 80 yo-yos,now for that money i got a wee camera wit no screen,which is fine,it was all i could afford(poor me).anyway its made by MEDION and takes fine pics in decent light which is all gud but.....it eats batterys!!!
    it runs on 2 AAA batterys and you cannot keep batterys in it,cudnt be arsed sending it back,but am i the only one and has anyone got any cures for this problem.like if i hav 2 spent 3euros on batterys everytime i wanna use it(which is pretty much the way it is now) am i not as well get a ordinary camera and spend the 3euro on film!!??!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭arkles

Get a Hahnel AA n-cad and ni-mh charger, it comes with 4 1800 mah n-m-h rechargeable batteries included for less than €30.

Advertisement