Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Da Cold

• 30-09-2003 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

right who has it?
    Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I like spam!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Haha, I knew you liked to eat "meat"!!!!!

No sexual reference, I was merely questioning the quality of the meat used in the manufacture of Spam!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

would you two keep your flirting and chat up lines for each other to private please!!
    The rest of us don't want to hear!

If you walk inside the nerdy house of deadliness u are guaranteed to walk out with it

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

it everywhere!! ive lots of friends that have it!! its a pain in the ass!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭bpm

yeah i have it too, i think i know who started it :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

who??? where ?? Why?? when?? and How??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I have no voice:(
    A good thing I hear u say? no cause I cant do my job:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I have it too, for about 2 or 3 weeks now. Had it since i got back from Amsterdam really.

Thats why im up here in Dublin and not down there in Carlow :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I have it, no where near carlow but got it the other day. But i hear its all curses to dogboy in the house at the moment clansman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

they're cursing me for soiling all their wardrobes-not giving them Da Cold, comparatively it's a godsend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭seanos

bastards
    *cough*
    im having a battle with the cold, and if you could get a camera close enough it would look something like scene from saving private ryan ... cept private ryan being my lungs.

I blame ... someone else.

Advertisement