Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

R.I.P Mark Henry

• 30-09-2003 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Henry is too soon into his new run to be pitched as a championship contender. Whos next!? Whos next to be buried into the midcard more like.

Isn't that weird? Can you imagine how Scott Steiner feels? Was thrown in for a contender within his first month and now he's stuck with Test for life!

The policy of putting all it eggs into the one basket is not one Raw can afford to take. Already lagging behind Smackdown its future is lowly being chipped away. I never thought I'd lament the lose of Mark Henry but its got to be admitted he's made a huge improvement the last few weeks.

Raw has been lagging behind SD! for quite a while. Smackdown is on top thanks to Angle, Cena and Guerrero. Without them, Smackdown would be on par with Velocity and Heat!

To be honest, I can't see Mark Henry being placed with Rodney Mack an improvement. In fact, I can't see anyone placed with the Mack an improvement. Because after all, Rosey and Chris Nowinski's careers skyrocketed when they "backed the Mack", right? :)

Mark Henry was signed at ten year deal in 1996, and i'm sure Vince regrets not making it a five year deal! But if he can duck Bret out of a 20 year contract, why didn't Vince pull the plug on this idiot a LONG time ago?

Nero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i thought he was dead reading the thread title. misleading!!!! i quickly copped on though :D yes he is dead after this, back to the thuggin' and buggin'

As long as he don't see anymore angles of him and transvestites in dressing rooms, i'll be happy.

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,984 ✭✭✭Big Ears

i also thaught mark henry was dead. Oh well his carrer is .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

who knows goldberg could make mark henry look like a million bucks, i know he wont win the title but cena didnt win agenst lesner and that match was anough to put him as a top dog maybe goldberg can do the same, i know hes not famous for putting people over, even jerico he made look bad (and thats hard to do) but who knows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

There's a good point! They have build Goldberg up so much that he's now unstoppable! So unless he underperforms in a match or they keep throwin him into brutal Matches (Steel Cage/Hell in a cell/Sledge etc) how can he be beaten? If he were to lose the title under dubious circumstances then you'd have a silly setup ala Angle/Brock when Team angle we're there or HHH/Goldberg just recently and it has the ass torn out of it.

Raw needs new blood fast!

Personly i'd like to see Brock/Goldberg rivalry but that would mean Brock losing the title to Taker and Brock comin back to RAW. Not Impossible and would make great Match?
    What do you think?

Credable Opponents?
    Fair enough, what has Mark Henry got to do with it then? :f33r:

Nero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

I think Henry is a waste of WWE's many millions of moneys

Okay, who's a bigger waste of money? HHH or Mark Henry?
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by NeroTheExtreme
    Okay, who's a bigger waste of money? HHH or Mark Henry?
    Nero

but HHH has his genitals in the bosses pocket. big difference

You guys are too critical of Mark Henry. I've been hating the guy for years. Between the stupid heel turn on D Lo and the whole baby fiasco, but for once I actually see potential with where management are taking him.

After witnessing the Mae Young angle, especially after giving birth to the hand. There's no hope in Hell anyone is going to take this guy seriously again!

And you think Steiner is marked for life? Right there!
    Nero.

but goldberg could change that. one big match agenst raw's champ where he dosnt look like an over waight stiff blob of $hit could put him as championship material in the future.
    just because goldberg never put anyone over before dosnt mean he wont start with mark henry.

one big match agenst raw's champ where he dosnt look like an over waight stiff blob of $hit

Are we talking about Goldberg here? Because Henry still looks like an overweight stiff blob of sh1t in my honest opinion!!

Nero.

"and what the people wanna know... is how do you get yo' pecks to go all the way around your back?" - HHH doing the Nation skit!

Nero.

i knew henry wouldnt win the match, everyone knew that but my arguement was that mayby goldberg gould make him look grate

• Advertisement

this is the wwe and vince is in charge, if goldberg wants to stay here he has to start learning how to do bisness

Advertisement