Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No more Red shirt for me!

Options
  • 24-06-1999 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭

Dear Mr Hendley

Following your prompt return of our Customer Satisfaction Survey, I am please to inform you that your name was drawn as the winner of a £200 voucher for Brown Thomas. Congratulations!.

Please contact me on 7010149 or by return email so we can arrange to send your prize to you.

Once again thank you for taking the time to answer our survey and congratulations on being the winner.

Kindest Regards

Gillian Condell
    Customer Services

Now I can go buy me a purple shirt maybe ! smile.gif
    Or a nice pink one to go with me old INC T-shirt.!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Judas

rofl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭MikeS

Hey!!!! Congrats! Nem well done ya GIT! Like GIMMY DA SHIRT! hehehee smile.gif

MikeS

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

heh heh, I wonder how many people reading that cut and paste job will ring the number and claim they are you? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

thx man! smile.gif

just got meself a nice set of sportswear and a plasma tv outta that smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

I actually waited till i got the vouchers b4 I posted here. smile.gif
    Think I'd trust u shower.Hehe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

ALLO GREG

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Hi Brian

Advertisement