Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room available - Galway City - December/January (DSL)

Options
  • 30-09-2003 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

One of the lads in the house is moving into his own place when it's finished around December.
    I have an Esat 512/256k uncapped DSL connection @€;108 p.m.
    and am looking for someone to fill the room and split the DSL connection.

The house is in Tirellan Heights and the rent is €50 a week.

Widescreen, dvd, all that good stuff too.

Any interested parties ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭electrofelix

I might be interested given that I currently live in Barna and work in BallyBrit industrial estate, but I would need to work out some details such as availability of transport and what not.

I'll just indicate that I'm interested but don't hold onto the room on my account. As it stands I get a lift across town each day (there and back again thanks to my dad who also works in the same place) so unless I can sort out some decent transport for myself I won't be moving anywhere :(

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭MoSeS_.

Well I'm working in HP, but I cycle to work every morning.
    It's up hill alright but it's only a 15 minute cycle. (7 mins home)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Have you got parking? Also where abouts in town is it, the name sounds familiar but I can't remember where it is..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

put me down as a maybe...
    tirellan is kind of behind the hospital isn't it?

Tirellan is out beyond the cinema,beyond Tesco, off the roundabout beyond Dunnes beside the Menlo Park Hotel.
    Just to put it in terms of places ye should be familiar with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭electrofelix

Cycling from tirellan to HP is a much better option than from Barna to HP :), while it may be uphill to work at least its a lot less likely I'll get myself killed doing this.

btw what section do you work in HP, I'm down in the SDG (or Automatied Software Installer group, whichever name you recognise :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by MoSeS_.
    Tirellan is out beyond the cinema,beyond Tesco, off the roundabout beyond Dunnes beside the Menlo Park Hotel.
    Just to put it in terms of places ye should be familiar with.
    ah yeah, i know the place now.

don't suppose hp are hiring at the mo?

There seems to be a revolving door system in place there's a steady stream of people leaving and new people starting the few months I've been here.

Advertisement