Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

srtjkj7ox

Options
  • 27-06-1999 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

also, some slut kicked me from the CA server other day, cos i said CA suked, wtf is this about?
    Who has admin to the server's?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Never Challenge Ze Admin's.

You Cant Be Right.
    Accept It.

Were Right.

sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭pox

Ser, welcome to ireland's banana quake scene

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

q1 sux anyway.
    play q2. prettier pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Congrates ser you have met THE ADMINS! smile.gif

http://surf.to/ScarletRage
    DK 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

emmmm, I don't get it..

I'm not saying that it was right that you got kicked for an opinion but all too often people are coming on to the CA server and moaning and complaing about how crap CA is.. We've already had this thread so I couldn't be arsed starting it again.. but my point is..

You don't like it. fine. Keep it to yourself or maybe tell someone somewhere people who LIKE CA aren't. Saying it on the CA server is just asking for an argument. Like people coming onto the cloudboards to tell people that the board sucks, or posting the 'reasons why all Quake players are nerds' on the Quake section of the board. It's just asking for trouble (or maybe attention?). You don't like it, don't play it. simple as that.

Still don't think you should have been kicked tho' . maybe they thought you were Daa or someone?

By the way, anyone ever find out who the cloud guy on CA over the weekend was? (and before you say anything, No, it wasn't the real cloud... i think... )

M.O.O.

J.

Btw: thanks SB and TT for two excellent games last night, great laugh.

[This message has been edited by LoLth (edited 28-06-99).]

• Advertisement
Advertisement