Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whatever happened to Xenosaga!

• 30-09-2003 8:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

I thought this was going to be released in europe but I couldn't find a release date on play247.com! Is my only chance of playing this now is by importing the U.S version and are there decent loading software available now without modding the ps2? Sorry for all the newbie questions, been away for a few months and so haven't looked at ps2 stuff in ages.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

It was to be publisded in Europe, but for some reason, as with other games, it has not been.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

no easy freeloader type option for the ps2. apperently codejunkies were informed by sony that any attempt at one would involve the removal of pants, lawyers and lots of codejunkies money.
    great game though, especially if you like anime, cutscenes and stories laden with science, buckets of religous themes, existentialism and other such beard stroking and going hmmm type stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

Ah well, will look into chipping the old ps2 when an out of the hospital if there's still no sign of the game in a few months.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,614 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's a great game and well worth importing. It was nice to play an RPG that was actually quite challenging. The story is great but not a patch on Xenogears (however I've a feeling that episode 2 will change my mind).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Duo

As per usual, we've been totally ignored as a viable market. And I really wanted Xenoasaga. And Suikoden III, come to that. *sigh* guess I'd better get the ps2 chipped....

• Advertisement
Advertisement