Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euphoria @ Enigma

• 01-10-2003 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

euphoriapop.jpg

EUPHORIA @ ENIGMA SUPERCLUB
    SATURDAY 11th OCTOBER 2003

EUPHORIA DJ'S:

TOMCRAFT
    [Exclusive Euphoria Debut]
    MATT DAREY
    [Exclusive Irish Debut]
    ADAM WHITE
    AL GIBBS

VENUE: Enigma Superclub, Lossets, Carrickmacross, Monaghan, Ireland
    TEL: [00353] 042 966 2710 TIME: 10pm - 3am

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 *_lyon$y_*

notty dredd, who do i get in contact with if i want to send a demo mini disk up to enigma. cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

was actually wondering just that myself notty

decided its time i fired a cd up your way

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I know yea, the vinyl collection is building up this way an was wonderin the same me self. but ill give it a few weeks.
    but you address it to tony mullan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 notty dread

hi folks, yep tony deals with putting djs in the pre-club bar (which is where the club try out new people.

you can contact him on djtonymullen@enigma-superclub.com or visit his website on www.djtonymullen.com and speak to him via his message board.

the address to send demos to is:

Tony Mullen
    DJ Demos
    Enigma
    The Hotel Oasis
    Kingscourt Road
    Losets
    Carrickmacross
    Monaghan

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Correct me if I'm wrong but is the Enigma not in Magheracloone?

• Advertisement

erm nah mate, its in carrickmacross, monaghan! either that or i've been going to work in the wrong place for a year and a half and nobodies telling me!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by notty dread
    erm nah mate, its in carrickmacross, monaghan! either that or i've been going to work in the wrong place for a year and a half and nobodies telling me!
    Doran Motors, Magheracloone is right beside it and so is Magheracloone football pitch. I live quite close to it too except on the other side of the border in Cavan.

By the way, whatever happened to the former head bouncer there. Man that guy was an assbag.

mmm. your obviously a local so i'll not argue! dunno about the previous bouncer i've only worked there with the present management.

Advertisement