Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing in Cork

Options
  • 01-10-2003 3:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

Im thinking about getting my tongue pierced and I really dont know where is the best place to get it done.
    I was thinking of Raven as he did my eyebrow and I had no problems and hes also my cousins husband so there is a certain amount of obligation there.

Where is the best place to go in Cork for piercings, Im kind of worried about having it ****ed up and my tongue swelling to a dangerous degree.

:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Brian in Raven is good although he is a right narky c*nt. I've seen him do tongue piercings before and he is fine.

Don't go to the savage on georges quay anyway.

I wasn't too impressed with the piercing place on Kyle street either. The guy that I was talking to was a fúckwit and hadn't a clue and was willing to do a nape piercing even though he had no experience of doing one. I think it might be run by some girl now though.

Tattoo Zoo are good too. For the swelling just get a cup of icecubes in McDonalds or something ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Chowley

LOL ya he can be pretty narky alright last time i got a tattoo done my cousin killed me cause i didnt go to him LOL, hes a nice fella really.

We are really lacking in Cork arent we, Kyle street, thats the lace called tribal something or other theat used be on Coburg street ya?

thanks for the help much apreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Sorry for bringing this thread back up, there wasn't much point starting a new one.

I'm thinking of getting my tongue pierced soon. Are Raven and Tattoo Zoo still recommended as the best places in Cork?

I found out where Tattoo Zoo was from Google, but I had no luck finding Raven. Can someone tell me where it is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

it moved from paul street to just around the corner. Its now on the Coalquay on the right hand side as your looking up towards the Bridewell Garda Station.

Its very true, we seem to have very little in the way of piercing down here

Havent gotten a piercing there before but i will soon when i get my tounge pierced!

Advertisement