Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HEY! anyone wanna do DRAMA round here?!

• 01-10-2003 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

EY! anyone wanna start up a drama society in the college with me? cos like the official one ain't gonna happen again so...come on! we could like do a play or something for christmas or easter? any takers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

I guess not, tough **** i suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

I do....
    er wait, sorry i thought this was for the hill walking society.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Redrocket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

well said steve!
    Couldn't of put it better myself!
    Now Laguna answer this Damn Question Please:

Is that Unreal chick back in college??

ah i dunno man, i can't be bothered to look anymore? i mean... i dunno? yeah i suppose i've seen her around

• Advertisement

right then find me and we'll go find her!
    I wanna see her!

Ah no man **** it, she's more than likely got her head buried up her back passage due to the fact she's good lookin', she wouldn't notice us gawking at her

what i just wanna see her!
    if she's UNREAL then it would be worth the hastle!

i never saw this chick. we must find her. get a group of nerds to stare her out of it :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

hehehe
    suprised shes even back there:P

• Advertisement

She wouldn't notice the group of nerds staring at her cos of the whole (pun) ass+head relationship she has, i finally give up with looking at good looking women! cos' **** it! why torture myself:ninja:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,977 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am now confused
    extremely so
    Is laguna a boy or a girl?

I'm a guy, why what confused you?

Dunno really just thought u were a girl

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

go on, be a lesbian

ill do my best!

Torture??? What torture!

Its eye candy dude!!!!!

Ah what's the point in fancyin' someone who wouldn't fancy you? like i've decided bollox to it! i've given up lookin' at cute girls to take an unhealthy obsession with uncooked meat

You mean "PINK MEAT"????

.... yah, you're right, pink meat is the most tender.... ... no more talking about girls on here though! it makes us sound like sad bastards!

• Advertisement

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmGmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmImmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmRmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmLmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmSmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i concur with your statement:rolleyes:

its ok even I know yous are and I dunno the majority of you:P
    no more talking about girls on here though! it makes us sound like sad bastards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭CareBear

ah don't stop i was enjoyin that conversation. got laughter pains but stil don't stop! :D

what?? about the hot chick?? I think she's just a myth?

She a figment of your imagination?
    Have you ever actually seen her in reality,

hehehehe endless figroll jokes!!:P

i haven't but i hope Laguna has or this is all a waste of time!

ok so let me get this straight you drool over this girl who you have never seen! ye that sounds so logical! O my god there is a total fine guy in the col this year! Mmm so fine!
    :D

She IS real! i just casually mentioned this female last year in college and now peeps think i'm like obsessed with her! that's such an exagerration!...she's so damn fine though! ah talk about something else will ya!.... so who's this "fine" guy care bear?:horned: :horned: :horned:

• Advertisement

I have no idea who he is or where he came from. BUT he is the reason people say s.ex on legs! Man he so fine! I can not emphasise it enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

dont mind her!! she always goes for these fellas that are bout 6ft2, big beer bellies and bald!!! she used 2 fancy ur man from the gym last year!! (spirit fingers) and she was showin us him and we were like "oh is he behind that ugly bloke?" hahaha

Shut up you! He is fine if i say he is. Saw him yesterday So FINE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I saw an incredibly attractive lady in the canteen yesterday. I wonder if it's "yer wan"?!

No No that was me! It's hard to tell us apart! HeeHee! :D

I see.. wow.. is started this thread about drama in the I.T and for some weird reason i'm talking about some stupid female i like to look at... maybe it's fate.... maybe i'm just a sad bastard!:ninja:

• Advertisement

lol
    least its balanced now:)

Ey Carebear, I'm intrigued, who is this guy you're talking about? maybe i know him and i can, like set you up or something

yeah maybe i know him too and maybe it's laguna???????

um, i don't think so... i'm in second year! and i'm doing computers! and i know all the few girls there are in my class...

Ok the guy aint in my class. He was in the foundry last thur nite and he had like like this HUGE group of girls around him! But i think he looked in my general direction at one stage! :D lol

• Advertisement

Yeah.. i've never been to the foundry.. so 'sob' i'm not the good looking guy

aw there more than one in the college!

Ah yeah.. i guess i can feel some degree of self worth now.. can I?

YE of course ye can!

damn it. i forgot again!

Nah i'm only jokin', F*!@ it, i don't really care what i look like anyway... what course ya doin' care bear?

repeatin 2nd year of cw020

uugh... what's that then? business?

networking and optical communications! Business! YUCK!

I see... hmm... nah! i don't know anything about that course... not that i said i did.. ah well.. nice one

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement