Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chaos's WebPage

Options
  • 24-06-1999 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Well I've just got the chance to read Chaos's WebPage just there and wow what a site.
    The clock, the wit, the commentary, it all just seemlessly comes together to make one must-see site.

Nice one C smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

? smile.gif ? Tut OL..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Thanks smile.gif

http://surf.to/ScarletRage
    DK 0wns U

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

ya, nice one chaos. The site looks really excellent. so, this 3d clock is changeable huh , you can fully expect me to knacker it from ya... smile.gif

J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Found a couple of missing nethouse screenies for u C. Thank me later.

chaos1.jpg

chaos2.jpg

chaos3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Aaah von... are you suggesting, by posting these images, that the screenshots that Chaos reports as being 'corrupted' where in fact so painfully humiliating that they were accidently on-purpose lost?
    Bold.
    Everyone.

Dan

• Advertisement

Hhaa LLAMA ALERT!!!!!!
    lol u mist some of them von, besides i dont think i done to badlly since i have used those machines once befor and it was my first time using base skins AND my first time using the original Crosshair.
    Dont get all sour on me von, dont read my page if u dont like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

lkrgjelrgehgr

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

You left out the second 'h'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭earthworm_jim

Heh,

nearly all webpages in quake were "im grate" selective screenshots pages until relatively recently. Now everyone thinks he's the new bluesnews. wink.gif

It's all good oldfashioned community based quake-literature.

Screenies mean nothing anyway but they're always good to jog the memory on good old games. That second screenie of vons musta been a good game. Hammering all of team.ie when on the losing team on dm2 is pretty amazing stuff from ser. In my experience dm2 games are pretty one sided by nature - if your team loses you're not going to frag either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

was that dm2?
    couldn't see a thing.. with that gamma and fov smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Judas

Snore Von!

Judas

Yah Dm2, Ser smeared then all some how smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

hey i was on top above ser in galway LAN until *JUST* the end on dm2 wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

Hey look at me. I am GREAT.

damn can't find screenieeeeeeeeeeee

maybe I suck.

Yah but your all muppets so u had easy frags tongue.gif

http://surf.to/ScarletRage
    DK 0wns U

Advertisement