Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A jew,a hindu and a man utd fan

• 01-10-2003 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭

One day a Jew, a Hindu, and a Man United fan all arrived at their hotel to find that there had been a mix-up with the bookings, and that there was only one room left for them to share. The manager explained that this room only had two beds, but that there was a barn at a neighbouring farm which the farmer, an old friend of his, would let one of them sleep in free of charge. They complained a bit, but since there was nowhere else to go, the Jew graciously said he'd sleep in the barn. The Hindu and the United fan were just settling down to sleep in their room, when there was a knock on the
    door. It was the Jew. "I'm sorry," he said, "but there's a pig in that barn and because I'm Jewish I feel uncomfortable about sharing the barn with it."

"No problem," said the Hindu. "I'll sleep out there instead." So off he went to the barn, leaving the United fan and the Jew to share the room. They were just settling down to sleep, when there was a knock on the door. It was the Hindu. "I'm sorry," he said, "but there's a cow in that barn and because
    I'm a Hindu I feel uncomfortable about sharing the barn with it."

The United fan grudgingly agreed to give up his bed and stomped off to the barn, leaving the Jew and the Hindu to share the room. The Jew and the Hindu were just settling down to sleep, when there was a knock on the door. It was the cow and the pig.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

I should really have saw that one comming...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

Didn't the cow and pig remember that the men left in the room were jewish and hindu and couldn't sleep with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

i reckon it was just a cunnong plan by them all to get the united buck in the shed,anyway if he looked like van nistelrooy he would look like he shud be in a stable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Spenguin

I get jokes. I get them all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

its even funnier now after last nights performance-was ferdinand running from the cow and the pig instead of defending the second goal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

That was a nice little second of laughter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

:) I like it just cause its dissing Man U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

A man was refused entry to Old Trafford on the grounds that he had ben circumsised.

He was told that you have to a complete pr*ck to get in!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Cozpyro's was better.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Leverz

FUnny cause its true ;P

Who wants to sleep with a Man Utd fan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Swa that one coming a mile away.

Advertisement