Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling all commadore 64 heads and zx sinclair 48k fanatics

Options
  • 01-10-2003 12:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Calling all commadore 64 heads and zx sinclair 48k fanatics
    I was in the eighties a sinclair man myself , in the arcades all the lads were raving about getting their atari 2600 , so I saved like a mother f***er and when I got the money together all £48 , drops of blood this guy had a used sinclair with 10 games for £45 , daley thompson decathlon , by jasus did we beat the crap out of that keyboard , the dreams of atari soon got the boot . obviously I lusted after the commadore 64 but that was 200 new .
    years later I would now like to relive those days , any body know where I can get the emulators and games for these dream machines , and how do you work the emulators and install them , please If you can help me bring back the 48k into my life

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

:confused:

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭wiggy69

SORRY WRONG ROOM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

u can usally get boxed spec48k on ebay with games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

and this has something to do with Battlefield because...........?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Thread closed due to the fact it is totally off topic and posted on the wrong board. Was going to merge this with the other thread but it would be a waste then.

If you want to continue on with this thread do so on its unevil twin over on the Emulators board here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement