Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jinro Soju?

• 01-10-2003 12:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Is it possible to buy in Dublin? If so where?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

what is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

i havnt seen it anywhere, but you could call into wagamama or yammamori and ask if they know where to get it?

hope it helps

rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

you could try the Asian Market which is near Geroge's street as far as I remember :horned:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭commuterised

the oriental emporium, run by so wa fu (well that's how his name sounds but I don't know if it's spelt that way)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37 keeaumoku_tofu

I don't know if you want to go to a Japanese place and ask for a Korean beverage. I would try the Korean restaurant Alilang. They are pretty helpful there, just make sure to bust out the Korean! Chances are they know where to get it or even if it's available here. Your best bet would be to befriend a Korean person in Ireland who can hook you up with it.

Soju, kim chee and hwe doe bop. Heaven....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Old post but..

Bottle of Soju in Korean supermarket (in Korea). About 70c.

#1: Arlilang sells Soju for €12 a bottle.
    #2: Korean supermarket in Dublin sells it for €6 a bottle.
    #3: England (when I was there) €20 a bottle.

Ended up finding a site that delivers from Korea for about €3-4 a bottle (thats all inclusive price). But they only serve Koreans.

Advertisement