Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday nights nethouse

Options
  • 26-06-1999 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

The Accounts of Friday-nights nethouse
    By
    tec(only sad sober ****er there)no
    Ok fair play to shinji came out of the pub to show me were it was, fair play to that. Right we get back to the pub, I get ready to have a nice drinking section :/ first ****en round raven(Ian) buys and FFS shinji desides to play my mammy hahaha , ********Shinji i get turned on enough by you but playing all these kinky mind games is too much smile.gif***** anyway he says "ohhh i was already asked are all those lads 21 and i said they were all 18 , you wont pass for 18 so im sorry i have to put yea on coke incase we get thrown out" aghhhhhhh ffs coke id rather have some winegums ffs. You dont know how belittling it is when this ****en lash of a lounge girl comes up and nearly laughs when she is handing out the coke to me, ffs a table of alcho's, oh yea and one ****en coke aghhhh jasus smile.gif at least the second round he was totaly outa his schull and lets me actually have alcohol ohhh my god shock im not wordy im not wordy, so a round of tequila smile.gif lovely stuff. straight after that i offer a another round of tequila since i wanted to get ****ed quick befor we had to leave. shinji chickens out smile.gif wanted to finish his pint first or some bollixliek that smile.gif thanks so ripper who looked about 24 was to chicken to even go up to the bar smile.gif so about a half an hour past and no more rounds were bought sad.gif. so we leg it back to nethouse and see were the offo(offlicence to those boggers out there smile.gif) was. On our way back shinji and kindred desided the seen a street cone that they liked smile.gif u often hear about drunk walkign down the street holding a cone smile.gif and u think what sad sad sad ****ers what type of ppl do that smile.gif well now you know smile.gif hahaha . Anyway we get up to the offo and its close wahhhhhhh so these 3 slappers walking by said a name of an offo that was open late , i wasnt bollixed enough to ask one of em to meet me smile.gif im sure one of em was nice and shinji would of taken any thing he could get male or female smile.gif. so we kinda just wonder around for 15 minutes looking for it then deside to get a take-away from the pub. then spent about 4 hours in nethouse doing absolute bollix all smile.gif well fighting over the key board cause none of the other edgets could get on irc smile.gif dave showed up with his bird for about 20 mins. OHHHH DAVEY WERE NOT WORDY to be in your presents smile.gif agh well cant slag he was the only one that night getings some and she was a ****en lash as well smile.gif cute ickle freckles on her smile.gif agh well after shinji nearly had them split up over him tellign her storys smile.gif some made up, some true smile.gif . She didnt look to happy at all smile.gif anyway nethouse closed up early cause they all heading to a tribes lan partie in some blokes gaff.So the night wasnt bad but wasnt the greatest
    Signing off
    tec(Jasus im glad chief has a sence of humour)no

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

actually you stupid prat, that is my girlfriend.

dumbass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭tecno

haha u wish u had a gf u mean smile.gif the big hairy palms on yea

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If i join all those smileys together will I make a picture?

roflmbo.

dot - to - dot
    for quake players smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

What happened to that cone anyway?...and one more thing....Daves girlfriend was all to eager to find out about the time dave was in waterford and the event with the lamp post and dogs.....:/....tell them dave...tell them what u did to that dog!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

LOL HAHHAHAHA stirrin little kunts wink.gif That fukin dog btw ended up wrapped around the lamp post Paul, with a cone up his ar$e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭KinDreD

haha....she actually thought something did happen to you in waterford with a lamppost and a dog.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

Shinji has pictures of u smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Many pictures. Of Sheron. In compromising positions.

Kegs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭tecno

cough emm yea jay very observent arnt we

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

u like to smile, don't u.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Sheron in compromising positions?

Well.... it was your idea Kegs smile.gif

I dunno what happened to the cone, I didn't trip over it and break me face on the way out the door so some knacker walkin past probably nicked OUR cone. :/

BTW, Dave tells me that his lovely lady for the evening sez that me, paul and pete are the only nice leds there cos the rest of you neanderthals wouldn't talk to her.... Even if me an paul only talked to her so we could ruin Davey's "good" name.... tongue.gif

As for playing Tecno's mommy, I got asked when I went up for a round earlier if everyone was 21... I was perfectly prepared to let him drink as long as we were buying rounds at the counter, but when yer wan the serving wench came round I was hardly gonna ask for alcohol for someone who looks like he's only outta nappies... tongue.gif

(Especially since that serving wench hates Quake players anyway since the night Sam molested her.... ffs, dirty arab pervert wha!) smile.gif

Ja,
    Shin

her name is amy so it is.
    shes a lovely young wan to talk to and only the fact that i was drunk, my girlfriend was right beside me and that i was surrounded by quake players, oh, and she still remembered dave from THAT night, i would have scored her.
    maybe in the future i'll let her have her fun with me wink.gif

Advertisement