Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can't install software

Options
  • 01-10-2003 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭

hope you can help out

I bought the new copy of MOH the other day, switched on the pc, bung the cd in & click on the install option on the title page, everything looked grand...selected where i wanted to install it, enetered in the cd key & then it came up with the install progress bar which is normal but it froze on 0%, tried the cam on anoher pc & it worked fine, tried a different game & had the same problem, I'm currenly using win xp pro which is up to date, pc is a 1.7 p4 with a geforce 3 & have 150Gig HD.... now the second game was a iso image (legal of course) & I used clond cd virtual drive to load it so its not the cdrom at fault.....

please help cause I want to play my shiny new game :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Have you tried installing anything else?

Try putting the ISO of the cloned CD on your hard disk and using Virtual Clonedrive to mount it... perhaps there's some problem with running programs from your cd-rom drive? :)

Advertisement