Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your Favourite night Club in Waterford?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

aw id rather the smell o smoke anyday than the smells that do be goin around now , please people have a wash the waters free and lidl do good cheap soap!do people actually pull smelling like that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    aw id rather the smell o smoke anyday than the smells that do be goin around now , please people have a wash the waters free and lidl do good cheap soap!do people actually pull smelling like that?

Me too give me the smell of smoke rather than the odours that are going around now. I find that Oxygen stinks of feet and so used Club LA.

yea seriously oxygen is defo the worst for ut anyway , sweat and feet ich it`d put ya off going in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭pixie_student

oh god i find rubys way worse.

Its a lot stuffier in there :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Pfff, you people just need to be drunker. Any time I have the extreme misfortune of frequenting these places I never really notice anything apart from my flatulent cousin.
    For me at least alcohol seems to kill most of the senses including smell. Is there nothing it can't do ?

Although you do get the odd turnip with straw behind his ears, who stinks like a slurry pit. Muldoons in the lower section is terrible for it. No wonder those nigerian lads spray the **** out of you with that deodorant when you go to the jacks !

• Advertisement

thats true i heard rubys is the worst for the slurry smell , aparently if you want to get groped by a load of farmers thats the place to go , i do be fairly well on in oxygen but f*x sake man when someone smelling like a 2bit sh*t house stands near ya it just speeds up the hangover by around 12 hours , i cant stand BO please people have a wash , and when someone starts chatiin me up that smells like that with a few drinks in me i dont be too subtle about it people should be sniffed on the way in and if they pooey bouncers should reserve the right etc...

Advertisement