Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping the hammer....

Options
  • 02-10-2003 1:28am
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

*ow*

Ok. I've been real busy and I dont have a lot of time on my hands at the moment so I went through the flurry of forum suggestions (and other bits) going "yes, no, yes, yes, no".

I've locked them all after my decision (if there was a decision) and I'll be creating the approved forums over the weekend most likely, unless I get time tomorrow night.

Sorry to be blunt but time was a factor as Mr Wolf would say.

DeV.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Work ? During the Boards Beer Weekend ?

Very Dedicated.

Looking forward to the Antiques/Collectibles forum. Might be like Ebay at the begining when it really had an atmosphere and community spirit.

Can it be moderated by Lovejoy ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Thanks for approving the antiques/collectables/toys forum DeVore. I have all my animal bones, figures, autographs, Russian watches, stuffed insects, rare posters, action figures, German thermometers, ships in bottles and urban autopsies all raring to go over the coming months :). -RT.

Advertisement