Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Belle And Sebastian Album!

Options
  • 02-10-2003 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

Anyone else as excited as i am about "Dear Catastrophe Waitress" belle and sebastian's 6th album. sounds really good. wanna have a listen
    Click Here

it's out on the 6th... and i can't wait!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Originally posted by Tyrrial
    Anyone else as excited as i am about "Dear Catastrophe Waitress" belle and sebastian's 6th album.
    Doubtful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

Originally posted by Ro: maaan!
    Doubtful.

its funny cause its true

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Belle and sebastian...friend of mine got me hooked on em :D must look into some more of their stuff. have "If you're feeling sinister" and "boy with the arabstrap"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

It may be true that i'm very excited about this bands new album and i really would advise people to listen to some of there music. most of it is brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

Didnt Trevor Horn produce this ? Strange combination B&S and Trevor Horn....does it sound 80's ?

• Advertisement

Indeed Trevor Horn is involved in this album. and the 80's infulence hasn't really affected the album to much, althought the last song on the album "stay loose" seem's to have been affected in a big was..:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Seprico

Belle & Sebastian......class band....I be an avid collector of all their stuff (merchandise included...mugs's, mouse mat, postcards, posters....) very sad really, I'm a grown man...

but all said and done, yes Tyrrial, I'm with you on this one.....

What ya think of the Kings of Convenience ????

Originally posted by Seprico
    Belle & Sebastian......class band....I be an avid collector of all their stuff (merchandise included...mugs's, mouse mat, postcards, posters....) very sad really, I'm a grown man...

but all said and done, yes Tyrrial, I'm with you on this one.....

What ya think of the Kings of Convenience ????

glad to hear that at least 2 copies of the new album will be bought in dublin.
    i have only heard one Kings of Convenience song, it was on a comp album i bought... Acoustic was the name of it. :D

Advertisement