Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The inevitable...

Options
  • 01-07-1999 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭

I stopped reading the boards about a week ago. It just got so boring.

Could someone summarise for me so I can join back in?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Just a lot byatching, and people complaining about byatching. someone was moaning about geeks, blade was trying to offload some hot gear (allegedly) and that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

umm, nothing at all.
    we moaned.
    we moaned some more.
    other people moaned about our moaning and we in return moaned at them.

oh, and death had a fight with someone. i went on night shift so i started posting more sh1te than normal. von was mentioned a lot.
    and im sure someone said that war was better than ca, and someone replied that it wasnt. then someone said that ca was a waste of time and dint enhance skill or teamplay, and someone said that the first person was a pr1ck and yadda yadda yadda

in other words, you missed nothing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

The world has come to an end daire .......and where were you for the celebrations?

Advertisement