Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another excellent line-up...

Options
  • 02-10-2003 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

... brought to you by the makers of ISH.

Wednesday, 8th October, Temple Bar Music Centre, €5

Me in the Park
    The Beautiful Losers
    Jessica Insane*
    Silver Addictive
    Hoffman Experience

Hope to see everybody there! :)

*Edit: Jesicca Insane just added!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I'm dying to see Silver Addictive. Don't know if I'll make the gig though. I'll try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

Sounds Good!!

C u there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭T.B.L.

excellent line up, cant wait to hear the jessies new stuff and finally see me in the oark. We will be trying out some new stuff ourselves and giving out free demo cds to those who want em, lookin forward to it.

www.beautifullosers.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭LA_girl

Yes, yes Me in the Park are sure to please! I myself can't wait to see them again. :D

below is the order for tomorrow nights schinadigans (how does one spell thta word in anyway???)

HOFFMAN EXPERIANCE

JESSICA INSANE

SILVER ADDICTIVE

THE BEAUTIFUL LOSERS

ME IN THE PARK

should be a good night, tom.

www.beautifullosers.info

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭midnorthfourzer

..this is gonna be real cool! It's well worth gettin there early to see Silver Addictive cos they are amazin...saw them in Dorans and they rocked the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

And the singer is a bit of "aw-righ" too !!! :p
    Chris

anyone have a website address for silver addictive. This promises to be a very good night indeed.]

www.beautifullosers.info

hey Tom! there's this cool site called google, and when you go to it and type in "Silver Addictive" funny, it tells you what their website is!

www.silveraddictive.com

Roll on tonight! This is gonna be an excellent gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Their site is pretty cool actually...

Check out this photo from their Gallery -
    www.silveraddictive.com/groupnatural.jpg

It looks like the guy on the far left is trying to look down the good-looking girls top... and he's having a little grin to himself about what he sees.

The guitarist on the right looks like he's pushing out a crafty crap into his pants.

God I'm bored today!

• Advertisement

Sure any healthy boy would do the same! :D

This is on in a few hours, y'all - get your patooties up off yer sofas and into the Music Centre! It's gonna be deadly shtuff!

Advertisement