Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Past your bedtime?

Options
  • 01-07-1999 3:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

Why are all the .ie servers allways empty?
    I've yet to see anyone in the IOL and ClubI quake servers.
    And why must I turn to UK servers if I wanna' game at 4am?
    Anyone know some servers with DEDICATED players who like staying up till 6am playing Quake?

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Bridge/7239/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

if youre still online, come to irc.quake.ie channel #quake.ie
    theres about 5 here..
    we play regularly at 4am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Helv

Sam ,
    Why don't you get a job???????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭mobius

Yeah, thanks Koopa,
    and as for the rest of you...
    get muppited ;/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭mobius

Has anyone seen my website?
    Ha hah haaaaa..
    Haaaah haah hah haah haaaa...
    It's great! - one bloody gif!
    My whole website is one Gif, Haaa haa haah ahhhh. -Please come and sign my guestbook, ha ha (rofl)... Free downloads.. Bloody Haaa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

haha niall
    actually theres a thought.. but id have to actually do some work, wouldnt I?

ehhhhhhhhhh anyone got any computer type jobs going near dublin wha?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

no, but my street is a bit dirty if you have a sweeping brush handy sam smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

he cant leagaly tongue.gif

http://surf.to/ScarletRage
    DK 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

That mean pertaining to league rules chaos or do you mean pertaining to the law? Cause i really wanna know!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Koopa!!

Try CPL in merrion st.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Sam... I have about 200 megs of test data I need entered into a SQL database. Good rates of pay, reasonable conditions, and as many plasters as you can use for your bleeding fingers...

Dan

• Advertisement

"no, but my street is a bit dirty if you have a sweeping brush handy sam "

HAWHAWHAW. ;P
    Touche.

But really Sam, where do you get money from? You must have one of those magical trees that money does grow from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Helvis??

Who still plays quake in trinity? if anyone?

Dave - there's more quake played in TCD now than ever, except for that 3 weeks of exams 3 years ago, when we played non-stop... they called themselves CT... since we 'gave up' the name

Dan what the funk you talking about? Nobody uses CT. Anyways Dave, we did play a good bit coming up to the exams, and also after the exams as a good stress reliever. At the moment, I dont know if anone is playing, I doubt it, everyone is working (SAM!!!!) or away, but during the year we play it a good bit.
    Thing is that its nearly always (well was) CA Iwould really have liked a ffa on E4M3.

[This message has been edited by Helv (edited 02-07-99).]

Helv... its this big bunch of new guys... all SkyClad's brood... they play as CT-whatever

God, methinks the once dreaded CT name is being put to shame. SHAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE.
    You should have copyrighted it while you had the chance. They cant be all that good really cos' I probably played all of them in college, (on CA) and the standard doesn't seem all that high tbh.

Advertisement