Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best of panthera?

Options
  • 02-10-2003 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭

is there any new **** or unreleased stuff on the panthera best of album?seen an ad for it lasnite but couldnt hear it:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

I think there's a special version with a DVD of all their latter era videos. Otherwise it's just another record company rip-off cashsucking moneygrabbing corporate swindle.

They didn't include anything from Pantera's first 4 glam rock albums either :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

I think there are 2 or 3 tracks that werent released on official albums - maybe on compilations.

I know they did Ted Nugent's "Cat Scratch Fever", i think "The Badge" and "I Cant Hide" is on it as well...not sure though.

I Cant Hide is a bonus track on 101 Proof Live.

Never heard Immortally Insane...is that new?

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Must have been unreleased or on a soundtrack Ancient1.

I still can't believe Avoid the Light isn't on it.

I know they did Ted Nugent's "Cat Scratch Fever", i think "The Badge" and "I Cant Hide" is on it as well...not sure though.
    They are all on the US version of the CD.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

why buy it for the bonus dvd? i might be wrong here but dont the "3 vulgar videos" set have most of the videos for their songs plus much more extra stuff?

• Advertisement

well you're right (i dont like best-of albums either), but i dont have any of their videos...and this is how professional marketers make you reconsider..:D

oh and i heard some "power metal" and "metal magic" -- cringe cringe cringe....not surprised they're not on the best-of!
    (the exception always being Dimebags playing - that is never disputed).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

Well, accordiing to CD Wow! This here ---> Clicky, Clicky <--- is the track-listing. I'm a bit wary about this one though, I think I'd rather get a few of their older albums rather than this "Best Of"

Advertisement