Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake - taking over people's lives

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

you wha dev?

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

I have no willy.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

PPl, you have all fell for, and contributed to, Chromes evil scheme to beat Balde's record of the most posts.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

We know ste, it's tragic, but hey that's life... that accident with the meat cleaver that left you willyless and homosexual for life... tragic sad.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

He's only on 95, I think Blades thread was hitting over 118 before it crashed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

TAKE IT STE

as u most probably will have too now... smile.gif

I think we should continue this thread, and make it the longest thread ...

[This message has been edited by ste (edited 26-06-99).]

EVER ...

EVER ...

EVER ...

• Advertisement

EVER ...

EVER ...

EVER ...

EVER {!}

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

no ste,
    i dont think we should

oh bugger....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

Despite the childish spelling mistakes, pretentious tone, inarticulate delivery and his unfortunate physical deformity, I actually agree with Chrome's post. But it's not just quake/irc/internet that's a problem! I went into the library in town today with a friend (who can't read) and within 5 minutes I realised how sad the situation was. Rows of people all with their heads buried in books who didn't even look up to say hello when I walked in and only speaking in reference to books "Where's the 16th Century Russian History Section?". "It's down there...on the right." Ffs! Nobody was having sex, laughing or having a few beers. I read books (Enid Blyton, Maeve Binchy) seriously for 2 years and I was a total geek for that time. At the top of my voice I posed the question, "What would you all rather be doing on a summer's evening? Living in a fantasy land staring at loads and loads of big words no-one uses irl? Or being out with cool people like that bloke from the Chemical Brothers video, getting really really drunk and stoned man and shaggin' some birds after maybe?"

They threw me out. Obviously I hit a raw nerve. :/ Effin' nerds. I was only expressing an opioninoinionxyzion.

"Despite the childish spelling mistakes, pretentious tone, inarticulate delivery and his unfortunate physical deformity, I actually agree with Chrome's post."

Ohhhh VON, master VON, your sex appeal, your size, you sleak appearance all add up in making you the Irish Quake Sex God.
    I've yet to meet any quake player in Ireland who doesn't comment on your sexy look, your ohhhh-so *cool* appearance and the fact that you've seen less daylight than the hole of a chickens queing up to be slaughtered in a slaughter factory.
    Hey man, can I be YOU?

(oh and yes I am Chrome's bum friend)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Riker

Von, you walked into a library expecting to see people having sex and drnking beer?

Maybe you should get out more and start having some sex of your own tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Riker

Von you went into a library expecting to see people drinking beer and having sex?

Maybe you should get out more and have some sex of your own tongue.gif

• Advertisement

Ste, you just described Blade.

[This message has been edited by Von (edited 26-06-99).]

If Blade is the Ricky Martin of irish quake Ste is the blond chap from Steps.

is that the guy that never sings any parts coz he cant sing?
    or is always at the back coz he cant dance either?
    anyway, steps are a big hit in the gay community these days...erm...allegedly wink.gif

/me wonders if ste -the- bee is a big hit in the gay community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭rat

hello

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Rat. This is motherbird. Over.
    Abort Abort.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

Bunny,

motherbird sounds silly wink.gif...

alpha one is down, repeat alpha one is down. Charlie is closing in , repeat help needed alpha one is down.....*crackle*....

Ro(works a bit boring)nin.

Ro
    ronin@qamex.com
    www.qamex.com

I am most certainly not the "blond chap from Steps" ...

... although I DO wish I was ...

OH BEHAVE!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Wah

I had to reply, but I can't think of anything to say. I mean, EVERYONE has posted, and I don't wanna be left out. I'm sooooo insecure about these things.....

smile.gif

Hail To The King, Baby.

Jaden.

my name is, my name is, my name is DAAAAVID HEIHHEIHEHEIHEHEIFER {!}

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

(while adding fuel to the fire)

I'm sure you's want to get the most posts on this, but remember last time with Blades post it corrupted the board and daddy Cloud isn't here at the moment to fix it if it happens again, and I think you have just beaten it anyway. So quit posting sh!te to this thread. cheeky.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement