Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake - taking over people's lives

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

well I am truely sorry master Hobbes.

Truely

Truely

Truely SORRY

{!}

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

me too.
    im very sorry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

ye cop on ffs smile.gif

up you go little thread smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Whats this obssesion with making huge threads?

not that I care

wink.gif

fluke by name
    fluke by nature!
    smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 01-07-99).]

im not sure.

maybe its just a sad purile and childish thing to do.

go ricki, go ricki, go ricki

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Try getting your Girl friend more hooked on PC's than yourself. I recommend and following games to do so:
    Creatures 2 they're all cute and cuddly they can like that smile.gif
    South Park nothing better to get them into first person shoot-em ups
    after that I don't know she now likes Blood 2/Unreal/Half-life but she's still not to keen on tribes though sad.gif . I'm stuck for ideas on how to get her to play on a lan, she reckons we'll all laugh at her or kick her around the place any ideas.

kayos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

hahaaa
    tribes sux tongue.gif
    get her to play starcraft and quake..any of the quakes..

least me and tou wont be alone as only females then tongue.gif

TOU COME BACK!!!!!!!!!??????
    PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE?????????????
    smile.gif

um, well my girlfriend has
    a)made an apperance at the nethouse
    b)spent the entire weekend at a lan aprty
    c)cursed an awful lot when playing AvP. specially when the face huggers jumped on her. mind you, that scared thesh1t outta me as well smile.gif

for some reason though she hates it when i play clan games and league duels.
    arent women strange?

Is AvP out? Where? When?

fluke by name
    fluke by nature!
    smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 01-07-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Out on Friday, if the counter-muppets in game are to be believed.

ahahahahahaha
    lol rob.

the counter-muppets!!

is that the peeps behind the counter or the peeps that come out and attack when muppets appear?

counter-muppets. ahhh.
    /me wipes the tears of laughter away

once there was a reply.
    now look how many of the bas7ards this post has. i blame people for continually posting crap here.
    i bet the sensible people dont even read this anymore smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

Havin not posted yet herte we go.

Cheers Shinji!

Counter-muppets. Thats a new one.

[This message has been edited by Monty - the one and only (edited 02-07-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Hmm, yes, counter-muppet could mean an offensive weapon to be used against muppets...

"Oh no! It's a Duke Nuken 3D fan! Launch the Counter-Muppets, quick!"

Till-Muppets? Desk-Muppet is taken....

Clueless-Student-One-Step-Up-From-McDonalds-Muppets? tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Bold! Duke 3D was cool!

"Shake it baby!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 neo

Quake can be an addiction, but on the other hand, its a hobby, and sometimes but very rarely a learning experience. Sometimes when you listen to peopel talk about the problems they are experiencing and then read the answer to a question someone posts in the server, you learn just another part about computers that you may have not known before hand. And too all the people that call people, "computer nerds", "quake geeks", "losers", etc etc. You all need to get a life, because most of the people that call you that are either druggies, or they are just jealous. Very few have a point to calling you a name for being on the comnputer too long, because while you are on it, your brain is bein much more productive and active then it would be sittin on the couch, or even calling someone a name. And with computers , and the job opportunity that they offer rises so will the "computer geeks" chances of becoming famous and wealthy some day, while those "cool" people stay home and watch tv, and see the person they once called "a computer geek" on their screen, with all the reporters around them, asking them what its like to be rich and what not.

so-

If you ask me, being on the computer is not too bad of an idea. If you spend 13+ hours a day on one, then you do have a problem, but i dont see what the problem of being on one is. matter of fact, i think its a great way to spend your time, and get you away from that "real life" which caN be a real ***** sometimes.

Enjoy.

Neo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

...your post is so utterly flawed, neo, that i can't even reply properly to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement