Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Influences Article Call for Artists/Band Members.

Options
  • 02-10-2003 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

For those of you I haven't hit with this yet:

This is going to sound like a form letter, but I have a lot of people to send this out to. I apologize in advance for its formality :)

IRIS magazine is going to feature a weekly article called “Influences,” and I’m putting the call out!

I would like artists/musicians/band members to write in with a few words about any ONE of the following: why did you become a musician? what/who has been the biggest influence on your music? what inspires you? what made you want to write a certain song?

If you have a lot to say, please feel free. If you only have a sentence or two, that’s ok, too. Please remember, though, that your name will be along side whatever you write in with, so anonymity isn’t possible this time. Sorry.

As always, your original words will be quoted with as little editing as possible, you will be given credit for what you write, and your name will once again be on the minds of the many readers of IRIS Magazine. Think of it as free publicity with a little poetry thrown in…

Please send your responses with the subject line “Influences” to: rueyn@landofrueyn.org

IRIS Magazine is on the web here: http://www.irismagazine.net

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

--angela.

Comments

Advertisement