Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

frozen throne - help me!

• 02-10-2003 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Im having a problem with the level "to thame a land"

If I go into the mine section all i get is a black map with no hero's and only the resurection stone in the bottom left hand corner of the map!

Has anyone else experienced this? Im boggled as to what i can do!

I have tried restarting the level a few times and each time when i go into any of the mine/underground sections i get the same result :(

Give a first time poster a hand lads

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

bad install maybe?

Is there anyway that you can take the that stores how far you are in the game then save it extrenaly, reinstall then put the saved files back in the game?

Just an idea...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Ho hum..sorry i have to ask but is it a legit copy ?

CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 7 trident

YES it is a legal copy!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I think i know what has happened ..
    When i go back to see what levels I had compleated it no longer regesters that I had them done ???
    Nopt sure why?? but I have gone back to do them ..I am now on the human missions... but have not come accross the TO TAME A LAND MISSION yet. ????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Soz the reason i asked was because that bug came up in a early build but was later fixed,you should have the option to play the orc bonus mission ( to tame a land ) when you create a new profile.

CombatCow

Advertisement