Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One for the Gaelgoirs

• 03-10-2003 8:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭

There was this Itinerant living in Connemara and he was driving into Clifden one day when he was stopped by the local Garda.
    Naturally the whole family was in the back of the van.

"Conas ta tu?" asked the Garda

"Taim go maith" answers your man

"Cad is anam duit?" the Guard asks

"Is mise Tomas Maghuin" he replies

"Agus do bhean?" asks the Guard

"TOYOTA HI-ACE" says your man!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Oh.my.deity.....

Tá sé chomh holc sin go bhfuil sé go maith!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Ha ha, i missed the joke the first time I read it because I was just taking what it meant in english. Classic.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Bhi beirt fear IRA ag siul thar an bothar i mBeal Feirste. Chonaic siad fear eile ag seasamh in aice an balla. Duirt fear amhain,
    "An ceapann tu go bhfuil an fear seo sa U.V.F.?"
    "Ni ceapaim"

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

lol great jokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ROFL

heard the 2nd one before

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Ta se ceart go leor. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Bhi beirt fear IRA ag siul thar an bothar i mBeal Feirste. Chonaic siad fear eile ag seasamh in aice an balla. Duirt fear amhain, "An ceapann tu go bhfuil an fear seo sa U.V.F.?" "Ni ceapaim"

An.joke.is.fearr.riamh:horned:

Advertisement