Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tanora

• 03-10-2003 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

can i get tanora in dublin. i have friends who live there and they say that you can only get tanora in very few places in dublin. is that true???? it cant be, tanora is loverly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,004 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I've seen it around. I remember being able to get it in easons in cork. there are a few small shops on o'connell street that I think do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,004 ✭✭✭✭Stark

What I'd love to know is where to get "canada dry" other than the trains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,009 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Tesco (in Bray at least) have it in 2 litre bottles
    I was surprised to see that it is still around as you never see it advertised anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

It's available in 330ml cans and 2l bottles in most convenience stores in Cork!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Cork is the mecca for this weird drinks that you rarely find. I have seen Sunkist about the place in the past year, i always thought that had disapeared. Also Vanilla Coke has been around for a good while and is really easy to find.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by D-Generate
    Also Vanilla Coke has been around for a good while and is really easy to find.

Where, for the love of God where can I get vanilla coke in Cork??? I got addicted to the stuff while I was in Canada earlier this year but I only ever found it in one shop in Sligo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

A load of the Centras have it. Try the one on Grand Parade or Patricks Hill. The Mace on Grand Parade is also good for those drinks. The Centra on Washington Street also might have it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

ahhh nice one. I'll be sure to try that list next time I'm in town to see if I can finally get a fix.

I knew the mace on the grand parade always had a load of weird stuff but vanilla coke is a new one on me. Just passed by there the other night too :(

Advertisement