Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re: the shelter

Options
  • 03-10-2003 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Did mine ears hear right that The Shelter has returned and The Hustle is moving back there from The Metropolitan? I hope against all hopes someone can let me know cause it's a really bad joke if my brother was lying and I'm like 'so out of the loop' at the moment with venues and the like and would much prefer to return to The Shelter than the 'yaw yaw roysh'atmosphere of da Metro..
    Cheers for any information:) .....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

Yes the shelter has reopened its dorrs....last saturday night was the first Helter Shelter back in its original venue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Helter Shelter

Thats right!
    Helter Shelter is back at splendor that is The Shelter (our real home) on the last saturday of the month..

Next date is Saturday October 25th so hope you can make it down and make it one of the biggest nights in the city again. So spread the word..its back!

Check out the website for more info;
    http://www.heltershelter.netfirms.com

Advertisement