Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chaos, reach up towards your shirt collar and GET A GRIP.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Dumphy is kewl he tells you what he thinks smile.gif
    "Er yah wer gonna lose badly cause we suck" heh

http://underworld.fortunecity.com/nintendo/957/
    DK 0wns U

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Ah sure leave poor auld Chaos alone....his page is worth reading for all that creative spelling of his. As for his opinions, well...what is supposed to do? Sing the praises of Team.ie even though he doesn't agree with the current selection?

But bugger all that - it's been a while since there has been a good b!chy fight.

Lets get it on!

Draco

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Hehehe yeah... we haven't had a fight with CD-MassiveEgo since you guys first joined us...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Rarrr...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Is Chaos's page down?.. or did i miss something ?

• Advertisement

nahh that V3 thing is ****e smile.gif works somtimes

DK 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Von

I thought I was the Eamoan Grumpy of Irish Quake. /me flings pen across the table

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Few comments to make.

Chaos writes:
    OK i'll change the page how about I think team.ie is the best team in ire!!!!! yay were happy happy people. We all agree YAY!! o wait i would be lieing, sure i'll have to do it too keep you happy wont i?

I'd settle for a logical discourse of how you would change the team and why rather then paragraph of how you wont be oppressed and you'll speak your mind. Speak away! Anyday soon would be preferable.

1. Who do you take out?
    2. Who do you put in?
    3. Why.

EWJ writes:
    Chaos is very good too, though he's prolly ruled himself out by questioning the establishment.

The only person whose opinion matters in the final analysis is mine. I watch the players, talk to them afterwards about who was playing well etc and then I make a decision because *someone* has to.

This type of quote *really* irritates me because its a snap judgement. It says I'm childish enough to hold a grudge because someone has written something I dont agree with. Well ta very much EWJ smile.gif
    Its not true. Damo is turning up tonight to have a shot at the dueler position. I dunno if he can trouble koopa so he has his work cut out to impress me, but if he does then fair enough. If I was going to be petty would I allow this?
    Grrrr.

I'm still waiting for someone, ANYONE to put forward a team, an *actual decision*. Not just oh yah, he's good, oh and so is he, and he's not bad if he practised...

5 names.
    Nail your colours to the mast.
    God knows I have to.

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

hup!

im not gonna bother, i said it all allready.

*YAWN*

DK 0wns U

• Advertisement

ok then how about a recap for those of us who missed it?
    I still have yet to hear you make a constructive suggestion.

So perhaps a quick summary of how I have gone so badly wrong....

who goes, who stays, why.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Tom,

Flock the begrudgers. Keep up the good work!

Brian.

Advertisement