Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to give money away

• 03-10-2003 2:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Thats right.

at the start of the All Ireland I started a compitition for guessing results but the game lost momentum and we all stopped playing.

seing as I promised to give these prizes I feel I should make up for it

so does anyone have any ideas for a way for me to do this ?
    maybe some sort of quiz or sommit ?

or maybe I sould just donate it to Dev's charith cycle thingy ??

any ideas ?

Alan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Suggestion 1
    Donate it to the hopeless case that is Dublin GAA's county teams:)

Suggestion 2
    Donate it to the FAI towards building a stadium of their own:D

Suggestion 3
    What about a predict the score for the comp rules. Make up clear rules on what is better than what.

Example: If I say Ireland 100 Ausralia 99 and the score is Ireland 1 Australia 0 then I've the correct difference but am hopelessy off with score. Similarly someone saying Ireland 2 Aussieland 0 is very near the actual score but their margin is wrong. I dunno what rules you'd apply but at least it gives u something to think about.

Maybe include Goals, Points and behinds too.

Suggestion 4
    Or just give the money to Dev.

Suggestion 5
    Keep the money and spend it on some-overpriced alcohol after watching the mini-dubs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

yeah cant wait for the mini dubs headding down to carlow for that. and also the not so mini dubs are playing tyrone tomorrow.

CMON THE DUBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Since some say that I was the brains and originator behind the Prediction game, i think that it should be I who decides where this money should go.
    And contrary to what some may thing I won't be suggesting that the money should be going to me, because I'm better than that.
    I feel that this money should go to 'chawritee' (that's right Smashie, to chawritee).
    And Alany, I give you full permission to give it to anyone you see fit, except the 'Bring Sam Back to the Jacks Fund'.

Advertisement