Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[New Forum] Dropping money under desk and hitting head when retrieving it

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Oops I just dribbled.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

oooh and my personal favourite 'LOOK AT ME I'M GAY \o/' forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by azezil

Isint that what you use IRC for?

I would like to see a Winters Corp. forum created under the Commercial menu thingy. Would benefit all and also the Corporation itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

for the first time ever, im wishing that gay bashing was legal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

You already have the run of boards saying that. Its like "Name that tune" except instead of "I can name that tune in four notes " its
    "I will tell you I'm a homosexual in four words"

I think you may need to work on the delivery of your humour more as irc is already polluted with your homosexual exploits and people seem to think your pushy in your face "notice me I'm a fag" is the real you and not an ironic piss take out of gay men who have just discovered their sexuality and need to inform the world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

people seem to think your pushy in your face "notice me I'm a fag" is the real you and not an ironic piss take out of gay men who have just discovered their sexuality and need to inform the world.

Sorry, at which point did it make the transition from being the real him to being ironic? Because I don't think anyone noticed....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I did, but then I too seem to have made the hate list, eh Rob, me aul china? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

When you merit inclusion on any list, I'll let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Can we have a forum for the above discussion ^^^^

;)

Maybe a new forum perhaps? Call it "People who Shinji looks down on and would rather they left his meritocracy, Forum" :)

You could include selections from their posts and post witty, cutting replies. Of course only a very, very select few would be allowed to see it.

Keep hating Rob, keep that fire burning.

Man this thread was relatively nice and fuzzy till you came along. :)

Edit for spelling

• Advertisement

Originally posted by amp
    Man this thread was relevitively nice and fuzzy till you came along. :)

what me?? I haven't even posted on it yet :(

:p:p:p:p

mm

:f33r:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan
    for the first time ever, im wishing that gay bashing was legal...

why is that then? is this another case of you saying you hate somebody, only to confess you undieing love for them after getting pissed drunk in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by koneko
    This isn't fair. If you get that forum, then I should get one about stubbing my toe on a table/chair/desk.
    Then wear shoes and get back in the kitchen away from that desk, that damn chain is too long ;)

And how about a "banging of knees against table / desk legs" (ngghghhhhh!) and a similar one for elbows. And of course the infamous "standing on Lego and Upturned Electrical Plugs" forum - how could can one not mention it, or was it assumed all along?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I stood on a safety pin once that went about an inch into the heel of my foot, perpendicular to the skin*. Took ages to get it out. Maybe we could have a 'Safety Pin Accident Survivors' forum, kind of a support group for the traumatised.

*True story¹

¹:f33r:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

Following the events of last Saturday night, I do believe that a 'Boards Beer survivors group' forum is warranted.

Me: My name is dod, and (sob) I went to a Boards Beer event last saturday
    Group: Hi dod
    Facilitator: You've taken the first step dod. We feel your pain
    Guy next to me: It's three months since my last boards beer, though I did have a momentary lapse. Now all of us here go on Boards beer survivor group beers instead.
    Guy next to him: Then a splinter group formed. They called themselves the 'Boards beer survivor group survivor group'. They go on their own beers too.

OK.... I can see where this might get troublesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

Maybe we could have a 'Safety Pin Accident Survivors' forum, kind of a support group for the traumatised.

An excellent suggestion,More should be done to make people aware of the menace posed to society by these so called "safety" pins.

One time i accidendly put one in my mouth and started chewing it and the clasp came undone Almost spearing my tongue to the side of my cheek i ask you,whats SAFE about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I want a forum where everyone can discuss button collecting.

Safety pins...pfft!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

To think that they use safety pins to keep nappies on babies! We should start a national campaign to have the banned.

Won't somebody please think of the children.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

MarcusGarvey
    I'm a nobody please ignore me
    okey dokey!
    Shinji
    mmm pie
    that's it, eat up fatty ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

I think there is already a forum for all of the above requests.

It's called "IRC".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Smarty pants.

I want a forum where the intelligence of pants can be measured and discussed.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by amp
    I want a forum where the intelligence of pants can be measured and discussed.
    This is it, see my pants were measured here.
    Originally posted by koneko
    Smarty pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dredz

"Walking into the kitchen and then not knowing why you walked into the kitchen" forum please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

I can't believe i read this thread. What a waste of my life force.

By the way - if anyone konws anything about fourier transformations - i'm just sayin....i'm sitting here trying to work out a college assingment on these crappy things.

Maybe a formun about fourier transformations - in all their shapes and sizes.

"I love it when a ramble comes together"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Originally posted by Peace
    Maybe a formun about fourier transformations - in all their shapes and sizes.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?forumid=380

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

Good call

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Originally posted by Dredz
    "Walking into the kitchen and then not knowing why you walked into the kitchen" forum please.

i think douglas adams has a word for that but i havent' read that book yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I was referring to pants made entirely out of Smarties®, dummies.

Advertisement