Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Critique Needed ?

Options
  • 03-10-2003 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭

Hey all

I was just wondering what you all thought about this site I made a few months ago. (Ps I know a few links don't work but I just want to know if it looks professional)

Thanks in advance

mada

Property Pirates

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

a working link would have been nice :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Im assuming that this is just on soem testing web space - if not then get some proper space and have no pop-ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Fergal C

If you are looking to make a business out of this I would remove stuff like "we are relatively new" and "we are second year students"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭mada999

yeah, it's only on test webspace to show people. Of course I wouldn't have "2nd year students" or "relatively new" on it. I just took it exactly from my 2nd yr project and put it up. I just wondered if people thought that the design was professional thats all . . .

thank you .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭manonthemoon

INHO,

u could do better. The map of ireland is not very clear, which dosnt look professional. The nav bar is OK, but i would probably look at doing a bit more with the banner. Try and come up wityh a look or logo.

Have you looked at some other property sites. They might provide a few ideas.

See myhome.ie or propertypartners.ie

Yeah, you definately need a good logo.

Hope this helps

• Advertisement
Advertisement