Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open me n find out, lazy!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Memories eh stephen?

Here's a classic CTYI quote that made me **** myself laughing when I heard it but the guy wasn't joking : "Jimi! I once gave oral sex to a cat!" <sung btw> all together now... ewwwwwwww.... and yet we all loved michael... sorta... ish...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

To bears in america one in alaska one in yosemite park, they both fall into lakes, which one dissolves quicker?

The one in alaska cause its polar

Now that is the worst joke ever so I think this thread should be locked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Originally posted by Squeee
    GIR!!!!!!! I'm a North-sider! Hiss! Anywho, I can't see it getting too vicious as I think me and Aisling are the only North-siders on here. We most be super-intelligent though, you were all nurtured by the intellectually stimulating south-side (s******) while me made it outta the ghetto. Now give me you wallets.....NOW!

I'm a northsider too. Unfortunately. I also live ~15m from the edge of civilisation, Kilbarrack.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

I'm a northsider too. Unfortunately.

And Barry enters phase 3 of ripping off somebody elses personality. In phase 4 we can expect him to turn vegetarian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 theymademedoit

i'ma jolly little northsider too... i'd take offense to some jokes, but i agree, the northsie has some VERY not nice people. and i suppose the southside does too, am i right

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 theymademedoit

he he. "northsie".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Late last Saturday night; a young chap was walking home from a club.
    It was a cold, wet, windy evening, and he was tired and freezing.
    Most of the streetlights in the area were out, and the silence was only broken by the occasional sound of a stray cat sifting through a dustbin.

Then suddenly he heard a strange noise

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Startled by this, he turned, and to his amazement, through the driving rain, he saw the faint outline of a large box turning into his road.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

He froze to the spot, he couldn't believe his eyes, as the box
    approached from the shadows, he was able to make out its shape more clearly....It was a coffin.

Not wanting anything to do with this, he put his head down and started walking briskly home.

BUMP BUMP

He could feel the coffin gaining on him, he started walking
    faster

BUMP BUMP

BUMP BUMP

The coffin was closing with his every step, he started to jog, but he heard the coffin speed up after him.

BUMP BUMP BUMP

BUMP BUMP BUMP

He started to sprint, but so did the coffin

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Eventually he made it to his front door, but he knew the coffin was only seconds behind. Fumbling around in his pocket, he pulled out his keys. His hand trembling, he managed to open the lock, he dived inside slamming the front door behind him. He shot into his front room, and slumped into
    his comfy chair.

Suddenly there was a loud crash, as the coffin smashed its way through the front door. The force of the impact broke the lock off the coffin allowing the lid to swing freely on its rusty hinges as it continued its chase.....

BUMP SCREECH BUMP SCREECH

In horror the young lad fled again, as fast as his shaking legs could take him he bolted upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door

BUMP SCREECH HOP BUMP SCREECH HOP

BUMP SCREECH HOP BUMP SCREECH HOP

The coffin again gave chase up the stairs, across the landing and launched itself at the bathroom door. With an almighty smash, the bathroom door flew off its hinges.

The coffin stood in the doorway, then started to approach the young terrified lad.

In a last ditch attempt to save his skin, he reached for his bathroom cabinet. He grabbed a bar of Imperial Leather soap and threw it at the
    coffin

still it came

He grabbed his can of Lynx deodorant and threw it

still it came

He grabbed his first aid kit and threw it

still it came

He grabbed some Benelyn cough mixture and threw it

The coffin stopped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

of course we have teen mothers. maybe not in sandymount, donnybrook or wherever you live but we do.

what's better than being with 2 18 year ols?
    being with 18 2year olds.

what do you get when you put a baby in a blender? i don't know about you, but i get a boner...

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

granted. dolphin's barn and ringsend social housing. cabragh and the cabbo too i guess.

but still, those aren't hte places one normally associates with the S-side.

Advertisement