Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies Football

• 03-10-2003 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Just wonderin with the gals playin in Croker this weekend do the GAH make any adjustments in the dressing rooms to accomodate the ladies...in the showers like...Do they throw up a few doors for them or is it open plan ..as I presume it is ....Was never in there but have to admit its a question that I wonder about.

There you go ..someone will tell me Im sure

WOT

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i took the gaa croke park tour they took us into the dressing room and there is no doors.

dunno if they throw up doors though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Billy Turdhed

Thats bad ..Thats bad... Im sure there will be a few priests in the dressing rooms and reporters and stuff.... The gals won't like that
    its not fair on them...That dude from kerry the .. the head honcho should do something about it...

Not on.. they should be treated differently

WOT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

I'll be at the match on Sunday, anyone else going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Well it was a disappointing match, very low scoring and the play was very sloppy probably down to the bad field condition. The freezing cold weather did nothing to improve spirits.
    The game opened well with Dublin taking the lead only for Mayo to fight back to 4-2. After that there was a massive period of no scores until half way in the second half when Dublin hit a run and scored 3 points taking them into the lead. A win seemed certain but with only two minutes to go Mayo scored a goal and it was all over. Final score Mayo 1-4 Dublin 0-5. A disappointing day, it would have been great to see Dublin win but theres always next year I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Originally posted by Roller Toaster
    play was very sloppy probably down to the bad field condition.

croke park is a terrible surface to play on, the hi-tec surface is rubbish for grip and the ball bounces weird

• Advertisement
Advertisement