Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clans

Options
  • 17-07-1999 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Lad's does anyone know if any clans are recruiting for players if you know gis a shout please.

Nada Nada Nada !!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

I'm recruiting for my new clan called the ... Scobe Assed Braindead Knakors
    SABK as I preper to call it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

don't you have to be good to be in a clan? wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 [CrasH]

Im sick of posting ****ing messages alls i ever get is abuse abuse and a ****ing abuse sick of it cant use answer question proper and Kali u shut up i can hammer u at quake and ste ure just weird

Nada Nada Nada !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

I'd like to see U hammer Kali so I would !!

Jimmy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Ste your a waster, kali is sound tho tongue.gif

http://www.gibworld.com/chaos
    DK 0wns U

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭MrBlonde

[CrasH]

[W tongue.gif9] are recruiting at the moment. We've 3 Irish players and 3 foreign players at the moment. We're a new clan with lots of room for improvement. We're entering the Q2BATTLEUK League that's starting very soon.
    www.barrysworld.com/extreme

It's impossible to find new Irish Q2 Players sad.gif

Hope it's of some help

Verifyor

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

Chaos:
    Don't even get me started.

And yes Crash I am weird, I hold grudges off people I meet on the internet and I stalk them and on afternoons when they cross fields I arrange to have a gang of Mad Yokes hanging behind a set of bushes and as this Internet lad walks by me and the Mad Yokes we all hop out and lay into the bastid.

Oh yes "I" am weird. (stress the "I")

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

if i change my name to [Kali] i'm 3l33+

Advertisement