Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA line-up

• 04-10-2003 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

Looks like EA have a good game lin-up this year. Games include a new SSX title, a dedicated Quidditch game, a revamped Need for Speed Title - Need for Speed Underground, FIFA 2004, a new rugby title - Rugby 2004, Medal of honour: Pacific Assault. They should keep me going for another year :D

EA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Dont forget Battlefield Vietnam in 2004.

Will be a fantastic game when released. They have totally redone the engine for it and adding in some extras. Such as being able to sit on the side of a huey and fire out your M16. And also better fire for those nice Napalm strikes :) also the ability to choose differant characters within the differant classes and not to mention new rendering and sound engines.

Expect it on 30th January, if all goes well.

.. .and did I mention working choppers? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Falgorn

will the helicopters be controlled similar to DC choppers. Whilst its very hard to get used to, its actually very intuitave and rewarding when you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Wub helicopters :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Originally posted by Winters

Will be a fantastic game when released. They have totally redone the engine for it and adding in some extras. Such as being able to sit on the side of a huey and fire out your M16. And also better fire for those nice Napalm strikes :) also the ability to choose differant characters within the differant classes and not to mention new rendering and sound engines.

. .and did I mention working choppers? :D

Thats all bull**** , Eod does most of that stuff allready, and whats this about a new rendering engine? Thats just meens a mess around with the gamma, till it looks "green" coz its supposed to be the JUNGLE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Originally posted by bus77
    Thats all bull**** , Eod does most of that stuff allready, and whats this about a new rendering engine? Thats just meens a mess around with the gamma, till it looks "green" coz its supposed to be the JUNGLE

Have you actually seen the trailer for that game? If you did you'd see the engine obviously changed and looks amazing. Try knowing what your talking about before spewing out crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

SSX = SEX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Originally posted by winters

Will be a fantastic game when released. They have totally redone the engine for it and adding in some extras. Such as being able to sit on the side of a huey and fire out your M16. And also better fire for those nice Napalm strikes also the ability to choose differant characters within the differant classes and not to mention new rendering and sound engines.

. .and did I mention working choppers? [/URL]

And what about being able to lay tripwires to kill some yankee scum!? I wanna be the NVA dammit, screw the yanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by sci0x
    Games include a new SSX title, FIFA 2004, Medal of honour: Pacific Assault.

after seeing demos for these, i can't wait

Advertisement