Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A fuking Enzo owner...

• 04-10-2003 12:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭

Im jealous!

You rarely get to see these super cars out in the real world or parked beside a house of some fuker who owns one...makes it easier to dream about.

05e.jpg

03e.jpg

17e.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

Where were these photos taken?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Judging by the style of house in the background, I'd say the USA, and judging by the weather I'd say a Northern state as well...
    the guys obviously a car dealer anyway, and I seriously doubt he owns any of those cars... I mean a Diablo, F40, SL55, 360 and an Enzo? and lives in an estate (albeit a private managed one by the looks of it)? yeah right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

I thought it was in Ireland, which is why I was wondering where it could possibly be. I presumed that was your reason for posting it.
    What's the point in posting a car from another country? If everyone did that, the forum would be flooded! You're just basically confirming that they exist - thanks, well that clears it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Jeez take it easy Herbie ! :D

On a more serious note though, what a selection of cars eh ?
    I have to say though, the 360 is still my pick from them.
    Must go to one of those supercar driving schools in the UK and have me a spin in some of the ferraris.
    Anyone ever done one of those days ?

Originally posted by Dr. Dre
    Must go to one of those supercar driving schools in the UK and have me a spin in some of the ferraris.
    Anyone ever done one of those days ?

Not personally, but if you do then go to one of the Octagon Motorsport tracks (Oulton, Silverstone, Snetterton, Brands Hatch, Cadwell)... they've the most professional driving instructors and a good range of packages (from single seaters to sports cars to GTs).. from a track point of view I'd reccomend Oulton out of that list, its a brilliant, challenging track (possibly Brands next)... plus the above circuits all have decent facilities.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by Kali
    SL55

SL500 actually...:)
    & no not a car dealer, but a loveable CEO.

Originally posted by chernobyl
    SL500 actually...:)

ahh .. with the company it was keeping I was giving it the benefit of AMG :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭chernobyl

Originally posted by Kali
    ahh .. with the company it was keeping I was giving it the benefit of AMG :)

You know...something for the missus :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

If you want to see cars like these in abundance go to Peurto Banús, near Marbella in southern Spain. I've never seen such a collection of Porsche's, Ferrari's, Mercs, Beemers and a host of other sports cars in one place. The wealth there is something else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

Has to be a private housing estate, with security and stuff.

Just noticed, the trees have no leaves, and not a single leaf on the road or anywhere, maybe landscapers artists too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement