Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nethouse Info Please!!!!

Options
  • 03-07-1999 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Right lads now that I'm living in yer "fair" city and am suffering extreme Q2 withdrawal sympthoms I need to find out about this infamous nethouse. Is Q2 or even Q3 I suppose played on any particular night??? I'm hoping to get McFly and maybe a couple of more people up here soon, so if someone could tell me who to contact about booking etc... please reply. It'd be a great chance for ye to show us how truely crap we are without a ping advantage smile.gif. Plus we'd have an excuse in that we're out of practice. Everyone happy !!
    So anyway some info would be much appreciated.

Kerr-(loyal 3Com slave)-ia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

It's every Friday night but if it's gonna be a big q2 thang people post up on the board to say that they're going. I'll probably go this friday, In fact, lets make it Friday lads, come on it's always a good larf, and know i'll also be able to get pished and comment and lounge girl's arses in the pub b4hand. So who's going ?
    Tin(come on lads)Cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Just drop along of a Friday night, 10 till the wee small hours, and whatever there is a demand for will be played.... smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

The reuirement for any Q2 players however, if that you are extremely drunk and stay that way all night.

Just to keep everything fair like smile.gif

Kegs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

HAH Brian....new you'd give in....good man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

ooops forgot my 'k'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Kerria

Well the one kinda vital piece of info I'm still hoping for is the address. Anyone willing to tell me?? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭MrBlonde

Which part of Ranelagh is it lads ?
    The Four Provinces side or the O'Briens, McSorley's side ?

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Chief

31 - 33 The Triangle,
    Ranelagh,
    Dublin 6.

i.e across from the taxi rank and abrakastabra in ranelgah 3=O]

yer man...
    Chiefy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

its easy to find, its the place that has drunks banging on the door at 2 in the morning smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭MrBlonde

lol...ta

So it's ye drunks that's always sittin' on the bench in front of the toilets in the triangle...

...I think I trew 50 pence at yez boyz last week tongue.gif
    Cup a coffee me arse... j/k

lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

How mant people does this Net House hold. By the sound of it quite alot, or if not, Is it difficult to get a game on Friday nights.

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 19-07-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

hahaha, now that im on training or 6 weeks i get the nice 9 to 5 hours, so i will be making a ong welcome reappearance soon. however this friday i will be at star wars so there.
    yeah, and its mandatory for q2ers to get rolling drunk and oder a chinese whereas the q1 lads seem to play games a lot. tis terrily sociable all together.

Advertisement