Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rangers vs Celtic

• 04-10-2003 2:30pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭

FT Rangers 0-1 Celtic

It wasn't a classic old firm derby, but rangers barely had a chance by a great Celtic defense. The best team won without a doubt.

Oh & lets not forget Hartsons goal. Sweet. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Another reason as to why SPL is far better than the Highland league then :rolleyes:

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

yes, 3 points at ibrox and were top of d league. klos made 3/4 key saves and kept them in the game.

once again miller shone and played the full 90mins, kerr can't afford to ignore him anymore. looks twice as good as holland and kinsella put together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Oswald Osbourne

Everyones saying it wasn't a 'classic' today but I'd easily rather have watched a derby game like todays instead the usual old firm offering of 90 minutes of 2 teams kicking lumps out of each other interupted only occasionally by the distraction of a football match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

i was worried before the match because of the balde thing and i must say i was dreading watching it, but celtic done the business.

If you think over the whole match, can you remember rangers having just 1 clear cut chance? the answer is no thats why! which for me celtic put in a marvellous defensive performance considering they only had 1 make shift defender (sutton..)

good to be top of the league again regardless.

• Advertisement
Advertisement