Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paintball

Options
  • 18-07-1999 9:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

Since we seem to have lost the posts to the general thread, I may as well post this here again...

Paintball Match....

Quake1 Players -vs- Quake2 Players

Sometime in August

Somewhere in Ireland

And anyone interested (whether you think I know you are or not!) should drop an email to shinji@qamex.com to let me know. If you have any dates in August that just Do Not Suit you, then put that in the email and I'll try to sort it to suit the largest number of people possible.

M'kay.

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

Ill go, shinji,
    But only if i can bring a real gun to shoot you and you alone (well ill shoot hobbes if hes there) with, that ok with you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 [CrasH]

Damo first of all you have to be eighteen to do paintball shooting i wanted to do it before but i was too young ! smile.gif

Nada Nada Nada !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

That post is on the Recreation board, suits the paintball topic methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

rob. i couldnt be arsed, and besides i dont know your second name so i dont know which of the robs on my mail is you. why dont you mail me aso i know and can change it smile.gif

oh, and stick me down young man. tell you what, i'll bring a couple of twoees and we can defend the flag smile.gif

bind e "say_team defending our flag by the 2litre cider bottles with the nachos"

Advertisement